Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just fuck Chad don’t make a family

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
I've heard foids in college say they don't care about dating unless it's "just the right guy" (ie gigachad)

I've seen posts on foid subreddits where moms say their daughters don't date and just hook up

The dating world has been obliterated by dating apps and social media

I've heard foids in college say they don't care about dating unless it's "just the right guy" (ie gigachad)

I've seen posts on foid subreddits where moms say their daughters don't date and just hook up

Completely this, men have been rendered expendable by so(y)ciety. Men have no advantage over women, women have all the cards in their hands, they have better education/job opportunities and even when they don't want to work OnlyFans and other shit always comes in handy: Feminism allowed them to keep the privileges (e.g. being protected/cared for, being seen as something that shouldn't be criticized and mentally/physically injured) of being female without having to fulfill the reponsibilities (e.g. caring for a man/family) that go along with them, feminism gave them the privileges of men without the responsibilities.

Nowadays the social contract is broken for men, they still have to do what's traditionally expected from them (in some Western families and in most Eastern European/Asian families) without getting something back for their efforts. Nowadays you get all the trouble that goes along with being a man (e.g. being expected to be in your best mental and physical shape, making money, working) without the rewards (e.g. getting a loving wife/family), so so(y)ciety expects you to work for nothing, because if you want the slightest thing back it's entitlement - it's pathognomonic for a society when wanting something back for your efforts is frowned upon.

In the moment it's not only my sexlessness that makes me despise them, but also the fact that they have so many opportunities in life, even when their career fails they still have OnlyFans, social support networks and an army of simps in their back (as a normal man you have nothing like that), my monetary perspectives also make me angry - even when I am fully stemmaxxed I will earn less than a whore who sells her shit in socks online.

Last edited:

Yup, nailed it