Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found this gem on le reddit

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
cuck moves to canda, foid doesnt have sex with him, gives her his phone, finds out shes fucking his common friends for lolz, btw he lets her have male friends even encourages it, lol

Kill all cucks and cheaters tbh

Canadians are cucked beyond belief. And "it's not that bad if its just oral sex"? That is WAY MORE intimate than regular sex. It always was. WTF has our society become?

If I was in his place neither the friends, nor the whore would be breathing. Maybe with a tube.

EliasJT
-3 points · 1 hour ago
look at this incel rage. god forbid a girl likes to fuck men from the same country as her as opposed to some presumably american trash. That's what happens when stupid Americans try to find a foreign bride - they get cheated on with people of that culture. Be it Ukraine, Thailand, Canada, etc... Who wants American men if not for the money or visa.

Canadians are cucked beyond belief. And "it's not that bad if its just oral sex"? That is WAY MORE intimate than regular sex. It always was. WTF has our society become?

If I was in his place neither the friends, nor the whore would be breathing. Maybe with a tube.

imagine that you know your foid sucked another mans cock and she kissed you with that mouth, and this dude accepts that, fucking rage inducing

"I encourage her to have Male friends"

Then hes surprised that the foid fucks them.
Foids and men can not be friends.

:feelshaha: at having friends.

l*ddit cucks at it again

"It's not that bad if it's only oral sex, as long as she doesn't have feelings for them, they were probably wasted":soy::soy::soy:

Jfl if that guy married with her.

common friends = common chad

"it's not that bad if its just oral sex"

"I encourage her to have male friends."

JFL @ Non-Muslims

Muh female love, muh female empathy, muh female humanity. Gross the men who prefer sexdolls instead of caring real woman...

People are so fucking retarded.