Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just found out this incel passed away

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

He died a virgin, RIP

What was wrong with him?

How can you force him to suffer for 18 years?

I wish all normalfags would burn.

Experienced more love than I ever will. Proof that NT brain > looks when it comes to fulfillment

F

Attachments

• 1523455181194.jpg
    1523455181194.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 83
I pray to whatever nigga that created us, just please dont let me die a virgin :feelsrope::feelsrope:

normies made him suffer 18 years, rip

He mogs me, because he's white
R.I.P

We live in a world of hell. RIP. Lets pray there is someplace better after death.
MGS3 Salute

just please dont let me die a virgin :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That shit is literally up to you. Just go pay for it and get it over with, pussy isn't magically going to fall into your lap 60 minutes before you die.

Experienced more love than I ever will. Proof that NT brain > looks when it comes to fulfillment

Glad to know I'm not the only one who notices that shit. It's like when you see that occasional news story about some local mutant in a wheel chair earning his college degree and there all these people gathered around, news cameras, cheering and celebration. All this validation you would never get for accomplishing 10x as much. I don't hate on the disabled people. I get their life is so shit that all this ceremony may not make a difference in their lives. It is just frustrating that I can't even have a small portion of that. I get nothing and then told that is what I deserve.

Didnt a user here have teminal cancer?

That shit is literally up to you. Just go pay for it and get it over with, pussy isn't magically going to fall into your lap 60 minutes before you die.
Duh no shit sherlock, thats why im trying my best to maxxx in anyway possible, im not just sitting on my ass in my parents basement letting life just pass by lmfao. You never know when you will die is what im saying lol.

Duh no shit sherlock, thats why im trying my best to maxxx in anyway possible, im not just sitting on my ass in my parents basement letting life just pass by lmfao. You never know when you will die is what im saying lol.

You have to see the irony in you saying you never know when you will die and yet you're still wasting your time "maxxing" when you can just pay for it anytime this month. Remember the goal were speaking about is "losing your virginity" not "getting a girlfriend". So if you do die during your "maxxing" period that's your fault, you wasted your time. I already paid for it and got it out of the way, NOW I'm focusing on "maxxing".

You don't need to "maxxx" to pay for sex so your response just seems like what I said went over your head.

His life was over before it even began