Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found out that my mom has tumor…..

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Only person that I thought it was worth living for was her…..I haven’t roped yet because of her,she was and still is always there for me,financially,she loves me,she helped me get completely clean from speed addiction and alcohol addiction,only person I would cry to and tell her all my problems,she often understood me,she is the only person especially female person that could make me feel better…..honestly…..:feelsrope:
I would often run from school and cry because other kids used to bully me and her warm hugged actually made me feel wanted….
Im crying my soul out rn….just as I thought my life was going shittier and shittier…..I received the news……:feelsrope:

I hope everything gets better OP. Sorry that happened.

Happy Valentine's Day!

The only person whos hug made me feel better and loved:feelsrope:
I hope everything gets better OP. Sorry that happened.

Happy Valentine's Day!'s Day!
Thanks man….:cryfeels:

Try to get it removed

Only person that I thought it was worth living for was her…..I haven’t roped yet because of her,she was and still is always there for me,financially,she loves me,she helped me get completely clean from speed addiction and alcohol addiction,only person I would cry to and tell her all my problems,she often understood me,she is the only person especially female person that could make me feel better…..honestly…..:feelsrope:
I would often run from school and cry because other kids used to bully me and her warm hugged actually made me feel wanted….
Im crying my soul out rn….just as I thought my life was going shittier and shittier…..I received the news……:feelsrope:
I envy you for having someone in your life that cares about you and you care about too :society: my "family" and "parents" were literal demons, I can't wait till they die.

Hopefully it's not that bad and she can get it removed or something :feelsbadman:

Is it late stage tho?

I don't even know what to say

I'm sorry bro. I know that means nothing to you, but I have had my fair shares of cancer scares between both my parents (potential tumors that turned out to be benign) so I get it.

I hope only for the best

That’s horrible to hear sorry bro

If you can see it then inject baking soda water into it

brutal man.
I feel you and feel sorry for you.
Hug cuddle