Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just found out my yankee cousin whose 5 years younger than me, now already has a family.

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So my bitch mother just got off the phone with one of my aunts that lives in the US, I overheard them talking about family & shit when a topic of one of my cousins came up. To give a bit of backstory, the last time I saw him was in 2015 when he visited us from the States and that fuckboy absolutely mogged the living shit out of me. 6ft+, toned, sharp jawline, you get the picture. So it really didn't come as a surprise that he'd have many gfs and get laid often even in his teens. Him and my other cousin whose also a fuckboy cunt got along well because they were within the same level in-terms of looks and social status, AKA Chadlites. During the times when we all were under the same roof, they and my brothers made fun of me of course and I was constantly made the butt of their jokes, which is the main reason why I avoid them now at all costs. Anyways after my mother got off the phone she notified the family living here about how my cousin just got his first born and like the NPC drones my family are, they decided to celebrate EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE IN A COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT CONTINENT. The bitch then had the audacity to tell me to congratulate my fuckface cousin on his "success" as if he had to work hard to get a toilet to kreme pae AND THEN ASK ME WHY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A GF OR KIDS YET, I then literally told the whore to go fuck herself and stormed off to my room and have had to leave the WhatsApp group yet again because I did NOT feel like having to explain myself to her again. To pour salt on the wound my bitch sister comes along and tells me apologize to my mother and THEN LECTURE ME ON HOW THIS IS THE REASON WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE ME. I don't know if I can contain my wrath any longer at this point, this has to be a huge coordinated troll from my family. Kicking a man while he's down then try to take the moral high ground like I'm some kind of fucking criminal in my own fucking family even when I didn't do anything to deserve this. And to all the soycuck faggots and Jews reading this, THIS IS YOUR DOING FOR BRAINWASHING THE MASSES INTO HATING UGLY SHORT MEN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES, I HOPE YOU ALL GET VAPOURIZED IN DOOM 3D :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking hell... I also have a chadlite cousin who visited recently and he was like: "oh, we gotta find you a gf"... he doesn't make fun of me outside, but I know what he thinks of me. He can literally have children whenever he decides to.

try to take the moral high ground like I'm some kind of fucking criminal in my own fucking family even when I didn't do anything to deserve this.
you were born as a low value man who dares to think for himself - aka worst crime known to mankind

Fucking relatable, i remember my tallfag cousin came to my house to introduce us to his fiancé, she was gorgeous, think Kristin Kreuk in her prime. I was moving some cargo and when i saw them i was so envious, so bitter that i dropped the cargo, when he left my father asked me why i dont find myself a girl, a fucking hell.

Few years and two kids later she dumped him for taller white guy.

Women despise men with autism and any other disability.

Foids are shitty subhuman trash, foids who beget incel sons and ask them to get a gf despite fully knowing about their inceldom deserve death of the worst kind, gaslighting whores:feelspuke:

Bluepillers: 50) :soy::soy::soy:

Y women love gaslighting incels and mass spamming them about not having a girlfriend, but only because they're dumb, see having sex as the only form of someones worth and they love being arrogant and uplifting themselves by putting other people down.

Woman should burn in hell, they're literally satan spawns.

Y women love gaslighting incels and mass spamming them about not having a girlfriend, but only because they're dumb, see having sex as the only form of someones worth and they love being arrogant and uplifting themselves by putting other people down.

Woman should burn in hell, they're literally satan spawns.
Well said bluecel

My male cousins are absolute losers just like me, it’s kind of comforting :feelscomfy:

Theyre gaslighting you. They obviousely know why youre an incel. For one theyre women. Two, youre 325 lbs and autistic.

Theyre gaslighting you. They obviousely know why youre an incel. For one theyre women. Two, youre 325 lbs and autistic.
I was incel even when I was skinny and still in my 20's

And to all the soycuck faggots and Jews reading this, THIS IS YOUR DOING FOR BRAINWASHING THE MASSES INTO HATING UGLY SHORT MEN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES, I HOPE YOU ALL GET VAPOURIZED IN DOOM 3D
I wouldn't help making an invasion plan:feelsohh:

I wouldn't help making an invasion plan:feelsohh:

They all deserve to be sodomized by a race of fantasy stone giants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back