Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just found out my yankee cousin whose 5 years younger than me, now already has a family.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
So my bitch mother just got off the phone with one of my aunts that lives in the US, I overheard them talking about family & shit when a topic of one of my cousins came up. To give a bit of backstory, the last time I saw him was in 2015 when he visited us from the States and that fuckboy absolutely mogged the living shit out of me. 6ft+, toned, sharp jawline, you get the picture. So it really didn't come as a surprise that he'd have many gfs and get laid often even in his teens. Him and my other cousin whose also a fuckboy cunt got along well because they were within the same level in-terms of looks and social status, AKA Chadlites. During the times when we all were under the same roof, they and my brothers made fun of me of course and I was constantly made the butt of their jokes, which is the main reason why I avoid them now at all costs. Anyways after my mother got off the phone she notified the family living here about how my cousin just got his first born and like the NPC drones my family are, they decided to celebrate EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE IN A COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT CONTINENT. The bitch then had the audacity to tell me to congratulate my fuckface cousin on his "success" as if he had to work hard to get a toilet to kreme pae AND THEN ASK ME WHY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A GF OR KIDS YET, I then literally told the whore to go fuck herself and stormed off to my room and have had to leave the WhatsApp group yet again because I did NOT feel like having to explain myself to her again. To pour salt on the wound my bitch sister comes along and tells me apologize to my mother and THEN LECTURE ME ON HOW THIS IS THE REASON WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE ME. I don't know if I can contain my wrath any longer at this point, this has to be a huge coordinated troll from my family. Kicking a man while he's down then try to take the moral high ground like I'm some kind of fucking criminal in my own fucking family even when I didn't do anything to deserve this. And to all the soycuck faggots and Jews reading this, THIS IS YOUR DOING FOR BRAINWASHING THE MASSES INTO HATING UGLY SHORT MEN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES, I HOPE YOU ALL GET VAPOURIZED IN DOOM 3D :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
Fucking hell... I also have a chadlite cousin who visited recently and he was like: "oh, we gotta find you a gf"... he doesn't make fun of me outside, but I know what he thinks of me. He can literally have children whenever he decides to.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
ERadicator said:
try to take the moral high ground like I'm some kind of fucking criminal in my own fucking family even when I didn't do anything to deserve this.
you were born as a low value man who dares to think for himself - aka worst crime known to mankind

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
110d 6h 46m
Fucking relatable, i remember my tallfag cousin came to my house to introduce us to his fiancé, she was gorgeous, think Kristin Kreuk in her prime. I was moving some cargo and when i saw them i was so envious, so bitter that i dropped the cargo, when he left my father asked me why i dont find myself a girl, a fucking hell.

Few years and two kids later she dumped him for taller white guy.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
183d 10h 11m
Women despise men with autism and any other disability.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Women despise men with autism and any other disability.
Not if they look like Chad

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
97d 2h 48m
Foids are shitty subhuman trash, foids who beget incel sons and ask them to get a gf despite fully knowing about their inceldom deserve death of the worst kind, gaslighting whores:feelspuke:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
183d 10h 11m
ERadicator said:
Not if they look like Chad
I’m average looking.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I’m average looking.
You're a fakecel faggot is what you are

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
Bluepillers: 50) :soy::soy::soy:

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
★★
6d 11h 31m
Y women love gaslighting incels and mass spamming them about not having a girlfriend, but only because they're dumb, see having sex as the only form of someones worth and they love being arrogant and uplifting themselves by putting other people down.

Woman should burn in hell, they're literally satan spawns.

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 10h 53m
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
Darkleet said:
Y women love gaslighting incels and mass spamming them about not having a girlfriend, but only because they're dumb, see having sex as the only form of someones worth and they love being arrogant and uplifting themselves by putting other people down.

Woman should burn in hell, they're literally satan spawns.
Well said bluecel

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
103d 15h 38m
My male cousins are absolute losers just like me, it’s kind of comforting :feelscomfy:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
RollD20 said:
My male cousins are absolute losers just like me, it’s kind of comforting :feelscomfy:
Lucky

Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
6d 14h 5m
Theyre gaslighting you. They obviousely know why youre an incel. For one theyre women. Two, youre 325 lbs and autistic.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
Dr. Incel said:
Theyre gaslighting you. They obviousely know why youre an incel. For one theyre women. Two, youre 325 lbs and autistic.
I was incel even when I was skinny and still in my 20's

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
Abominationcel said:
you were born as a low value man who dares to think for himself - aka worst crime known to mankind

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 22h 33m
ERadicator said:
And to all the soycuck faggots and Jews reading this, THIS IS YOUR DOING FOR BRAINWASHING THE MASSES INTO HATING UGLY SHORT MEN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES, I HOPE YOU ALL GET VAPOURIZED IN DOOM 3D
I wouldn't help making an invasion plan:feelsohh:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
184d 23h 13m
erenyeager said:
I wouldn't help making an invasion plan:feelsohh:

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★