Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just found out lost contact incel friend roped

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
If you don't know my story between me and him here - https://incels.is/threads/i-had-2-p...i-genuinly-thought-i-was-friends-with.398863/
First guy mentioned

He roped last week, probably because he can't cope anymore. I miss him so much even though we lost contact. We used to talk about our oneitis so much and hangout everyday. Those were times I felt and lived like a normie... i feel bad for him, his oneitis is dating chad and probably dont even know my incel friend roped and most likely wont even care. I hope I don't end up like this

we'd use to play football on the beach, prank call curry store managers, talk about each other's oneitis etc I miss those time so much

fuck man rip dude

This is unacceptable, UPRISING must happen as soon as possible (no CCDH, not in video Game this time).

INCEL REVOLUTION is our only solution, we must prepare a long fledged insurgency against soyciety's puppet governments from WEF.

If you don't know my story between me and him here - https://incels.is/threads/i-had-2-p...i-genuinly-thought-i-was-friends-with.398863/
First guy mentioned

He roped last week, probably because he can't cope anymore. I miss him so much even though we lost contact. We used to talk about our oneitis so much and hangout everyday. Those were times I felt and lived like a normie... i feel bad for him, his oneitis is dating chad and probably dont even know my incel friend roped and most likely wont even care. I hope I don't end up like this
Rip

condolences, brocel.

Another fallen brocel

cover2.jpg