Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just Found Out I'm Getting Sicker

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
I don't want to get into too many details in case an ITcuck wants to dox me but my last appointment showed that my colitis has gone from moderate to severe over the last month. My doctor has put me on a steroid which will help the colitis but will cause me to swell and hurt my joints.

Damn thats realy brutal tbh

One life, we got poo poo.

wtf is colitis

:feelscry: the future scares me. I could suffer from anything like that. Please Lord, take me now.

Brutal ngl , wish you good

I don't want to get into too many details in case an ITcuck wants to dox me but my last appointment showed that my colitis has gone from moderate to severe over the last month. My doctor has put me on a steroid which will help the colitis but will cause me to swell and hurt my joints.
Unlucky man

Bro you have to stop eating all these fucking chemicals they put in our food. Stop drinking fucking water too there's chemicals in that. Start drinking distilled water and eat mostly raw ancient grains like buckwheat that haven't been genetically modified. Autoimmune disorders are caused by all these unknown alien chemicals which the body doesn't know how to handle, so it just starts attacking itself.

That sucks OP, that's not a good disease to have.

Carnivore may help but it's not an appetizing way to eat.

that's a fucking hard thing to have to deal with.

Brutal your weight must fluctuate a lot too because of it

sounds painful

Inceldom seem to be paired with being constantly afflicted with mental/physical conditions. I hope u get well soon.

Bro you have to stop eating all these fucking chemicals they put in our food. Stop drinking fucking water too there's chemicals in that. Start drinking distilled water and eat mostly raw ancient grains like buckwheat that haven't been genetically modified. Autoimmune disorders are caused by all these unknown alien chemicals which the body doesn't know how to handle, so it just starts attacking itself.

It's basically impossible to avoid all the nasty shit they put in food/water. Makes me wonder what it will be like hundreds of years from now as it just keeps getting worse. Also yeah it's crazy how much better natural food and water is without tons of fucking chemicals.