Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just found a pack of condoms in younger brother's bag

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
So i hid my weed stash in my younger brother's room(he's a chaddamm) as I was looking for my stuff I found a pack of condoms, he has 5 girlfriends who share him without complaints, I am here a KHHV at 25 years old(will be 26 this july), while he has been fucking teens on the side as a chore, all i get are empty platitudes, personality members, and people who try to be sarcastic while insulting me for being ugly

And he's got his room like he's 12.

Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_20200623_121218.jpg
    IMG_20200623_121218.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
youngerbrotherpill destroyed me

So i hid my weed stash in my younger brother's room(he's a chaddamm) as I was looking for my stuff I found a pack of condoms, he has 5 girlfriends who share him without complaints, I am here a KHHV at 25 years old(will be 26 this july), while he has been fucking teens on the side as a chore, all i get are empty platitudes, personality members, and people who try to be sarcastic while insulting me for being ugly
ded srs what the fuck...?? How old is he
Here it is
Dotmaxxing is legit

Tell him to give you a foid wtf

How do you cope with this?
If I was that desperate for physical validation I would have fucked prostitutes, sex by payment won't give me mental validation neither will charitable affection
Tell him to give you a foid wtf

How do you cope with this?
I just smoke weed and play video games all day, everything else sucks as a reminder that people hate me for my appearance

Please see I am not a standardcel, I just want the affection I receive to be genuine and not a job, chore, obligation etc or out of pity, it would be even more suifuel to beg someone to love me. And it is just that if you're ugly

Please see I am not a standardcel, I just want the affection I receive to be genuine and not a job, chore, obligation etc or out of pity, it would be even more suifuel to beg someone to love me. And it is just that if you're ugly
That's understandable but still... nigga has FIVE whores. I would at least ask him for one (not with the expectation of sex)

A lesser man like me might have roped. Stay strong brocel.

get a needle... you know what to do

Just be chad theory

how it begins for chad, the first child being lower T pill is brutal

Getting mogged by one's younger brother is very emasculating experience. At the beginning there is shame.

And then there is peace of mind knowing that your reality was largely predetermined by factors out of your control.

Wtf he has five foids??? What ethnicity are you? And what country is this??

22 years old and in college final semester
Thats fucking brutal. Im 22 college dropout and have been rejected every time i have ever approached a foid. Meanwhile chad has 5 girlfriends like it is nothing. It really is over

Wtf he has five foids??? What ethnicity are you? And what country is this??
Yes, they all aware and share, from India, curry, his color is as white as an ethnic could be though I am brown, he is 5 feet 10 inches(tall here in curryland), I am 5 feet 3 inches (short even in curryland), perfect NW0 Hair, plays basket ballball, while I am NW4 bald shut in! If you see us side by side u will never believe that we are blood brothers

Yes, they all aware and share, from India, curry, his color is as white as an ethnic could be though I am brown, he is 5 feet 10 inches(tall here in curryland), I am 5 feet 3 inches (short even in curryland), perfect NW0 Hair, plays basket ballball, while I am NW4 bald shut in! If you see us side by side u will never believe that we are blood brothers
Oh man that's brutal, I'm also an ethnic, and have been told I am v lightskin for a curry, I went there last year and was lightskin than everyone but was still incel.
It's prob the bald thing as u mention, maybe that is big failo in curryland

A lesser man like me might have roped. Stay strong brocel.
Here what I think, if I ever rope it means that world beat me, it won and I lost, I only hope to get powerful one day so that I can make normies respect me by installing fear in them
get a needle... you know what to do
Nope that would mean helping the foid in a way, to get him all for herself by marriage etc
thats depressing as hell
It is indeed
Thats fucking brutal. Im 22 college dropout and have been rejected every time i have ever approached a foid. Meanwhile chad has 5 girlfriends like it is nothing. It really is over
Same here bro all I get are judgemental looks of disgust after going bald
Oh man that's brutal, I'm also an ethnic, and have been told I am v lightskin for a curry, I went there last year and was lightskin than everyone but was still incel.
It's prob the bald thing as u mention, maybe that is big failo in curryland
Balding turned my life into utter hell, you won't believe the kind of dive my life took after I got bald, it's worse than being disabled in terms of smv

Last edited:
Brutal shit my man, have you ever considered moving out?

Poke holes on his condom ıf one of his gf is muslim/black.
He will get beheaded/killed in a drive by ıf he refuses to take care of that baby

POKE HOLES IN ALL OF HIS CONDOMS

Brutal shit my man, have you ever considered moving out?
I have, Thing is I still don't have a good enough job to get by my own, I only work contractual jobs as an IT as a consultant for technical and software related issues, here in curryland being an ugly engineer just makes you seem incompetent despite performance and results saying otherwise, I will move out as soon as I get a reliable job to live on my own
Poke holes on his condom ıf one of his gf is muslim/black.
He will get beheaded/killed in a drive by ıf he refuses to take care of that baby
No bro that's too barbaric, I just feel angry at this fucking society which has gotten polygamous from patriarchy in just a couple of years and I also now feel shame as now I literally am an old man who is lesser of a man than my younger brother who used to mimick me in my teenage years because I used to be so comptent and won at anything without effort but now I am at a bottomless pit at which people don't even want to look at!
Ugliness has cursed me to live in hell

Last edited:
Is this real? I mean, we talk often about it, but I never saw a real case of an open Chad harem.
This is the second time I am seeing this, I live in a somewhat rural area of india, not even metro city, degenarcy is out of all bounds everywhere these days

this sounds horrible.Imagine being so dissatisfied with women that you are swapping bodies left and right.top kek.sadder is that our cucked society actually approves of his degeneracy.i feel sorry for any man that has a daughter.

Getting mogged by your own younger brother is the epitome of suifuel. What's the point in even living?