Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just finished reading Elliott Roger manifesto

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★
Oh god it was such brutal read
The first half was super relatable how bullies seem to have it better they get rewarded with love and woman and the bullied gets nothing
Elliott could not cope with that after all he had happy childhood most of you all did not have happy childhood (including myself) so you did not get your hopes up
Elliott was different he was not supposed to end up like that
But his family society even James ( his best friend) they all failed him
But worse of all he failed himself
He tried over and over again to turn his life around but he failed and gave up on it
He couldn't realize that the damage was already done having asparagus and being an outcast for so long you simply can't fix it
He couldn't handle it so he went insane
The only solutions for him was to give up and find something else that he could at least enjoy
But no he did not want to rot away
But he did not win
at end of the day people will still f_$& and mock him like most normies do

They don't realize that he wasn't like this he saved his brother when he was kid
Only to plan to kill his little brother in fear that he would get foids when he grows up
A lot of people assume he was a narcissist which you can call him one but his narcissism a stemmed from his deep self hatred after being lonely for so long you have to think that you are some sort of a special person you have a higher purpose or you just simply can't cope with that reality
that's something that I used to do when I was a kid and it was behind brutal when that delusion shattered
Elliott knew he was loser he knew it but did not want to believe it
He wasn't spoiled
He was surrounded by extremely rich people so those were the only people whom he could compare himself to and compared to them he was living a miserable life that just human nature you compare yourself with your peers and among his peers Eliot Roger was truly miserable

At end of the day the only thing that I don't get is why he killed those poor sub 5 asain roommates of his he did say they were for it annoying but stabbing somebodyto death is too much
But reamber at end of the day he lost
Normies still have s$# and mock him even to this day
He lived a miserable life just to end it in more miserable way
I wonder what was he think before killing himself well I don't know but I can assume that for the first time in his life he felt in control and that must have been good feeling

idk it kind of to long. i think he could write this story of his in a few page.
the guy wasnt incel his dad directed hunger game u got to admit he didnt rly try. he just stood in some places and thought foids wud come talk

As an autistic man, the manifesto was very relatable to me.

the guy wasnt incel his dad directed hunger game u got to admit he didnt rly try. he just stood in some places and thought foids wud come talk
Not really he never got any positive reinforcement from them so he never preceded and used to be also used to get drunk and try to talk to people ( his social anxiety would have gotten in the way otherwise)

the guy wasnt incel his dad directed hunger game u got to admit he didnt rly try. he just stood in some places and thought foids wud come ta
His father did not direct The hunger games he just helped in it

Not really he never got any positive reinforcement from them so he never preceded and used to be also used to get drunk and try to talk to people ( his social anxiety would have gotten in the way otherwise)
the guy was kind of delusional from his post on puahate, he would have been called low iq by most people here

As an autistic man, the manifesto was very relatable to me.
the guy was kind of delusional from his post on puahate, he would have been called low iq by most people here
There is some people who believe he had aspergers
and yes he probably would I been called a fakecel or became a lol cow

That makes him even better in my eyes.

ER had relatively good looks for a incel, yet, he chosen to become enshrined as a Holy Saint rather than dumpster diving.

yes it ez to have heroes when dey r dead but relisticaly if he was alive he wud been laffed at here and dey use this emote when he posts :feelshaha:

Dude had it all
Are you insane?! What did he have?
Asperger’s that killed his chances :yes:
Average to short height :yes:
Average at best face :yes:
Dad who dismissed his struggle :yes:
Living in an area where he got the brutal mig rubbed in his face almost every second :yes:

He literally had so much against him. Other than the bit of status from his dad, he literally didn’t have much else going for him

Are you insane?! What did he have?
Asperger’s that killed his chances :yes:
Average to short height :yes:
Average at best face :yes:
Dad who dismissed his struggle :yes:
Living in an area where he got the brutal mig rubbed in his face almost every second :yes:

He literally had so much against him. Other than the bit of status from his dad, he literally didn’t have much else going for him

> BMW
> Lived in one of the richest zip codes in California
> Celebrity status
> Didn’t have to work, everything he wanted was paid for (clothes, car, etc)
> Wasn’t bad looking, feminine looking but young chicks love pretty boys
> Even had a friend group (I never even had that)
> Remeber this was also 2014, times were MUCH different as far as social media/snapchat/dating apps/tiktok/etc (people still used iMessage)

yes it ez to have heroes when dey r dead but relisticaly if he was alive he wud been laffed at here and dey use this emote when he posts :feelshaha:
But despite everything I was rooting for him so bad I hoped that he would get a hot blonde girlfriend and prove all the bullies and normies wrong but of course this is not fictions

A
> BMW
> Celebrity status
> Remeber this was also 2014, times were MUCH different as far as social media/snapchat/dating apps/tiktok/etc (people still used iMessage)
And also is therapist did tell him to leave the college so he wouldn't have to be moged every day but he refused

Eliya, my friend, why would you read that?

Was just a basic BMW sedan if I remember correctly. Not a fun muscle car or anything.
And what did it get him? Mogging? Loneliness while watching everyone else have fun? How did it help him as opposed to if he lived in some basic suburbs town like I do?
> Celebrity status
Slightly. Not that much though.
True
Wasn't ugly, but by no means passing as a prettyboy that women would show interest in
If he did I'm surprised. That mogs me
Yeah, true. Female hypergamy wasn't anywhere near as bad back then as it is now

His ricecel roommates bullied him as well

> BMW
> Celebrity status

Normies still have s$# and mock him even to this day
oh no they mock him

imagine being so fragile you'd worry abt people mocking you from beyond the grave jfl

st. elliot was a hERo and without him most incel males probably wouldn't have heard of the inceldom, and would think that they are the only ones experiencing it

he was a good man and a supreme gentleman

His ricecel roommates bullied him as well

It was someelse not the most recent ones
He refers to two nerdy Asians that annoyed him because they were loud and they would argue and insult each other
He did not like them
But it wasn't like they were bullying
His second roommates after moving to the college Town were the one who did most of the bullying

Couldnt finish it, he sounded too whiny near the middle.