Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just finding right angle...

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just find right angle, they say. Just anglefraud, put on some filters, and result can be not bad. But then - back to reality, where no angles, and no filters (except for femoids, those creatures can cheat by using makeup)
And did that, and found some angles where look less of fag, and so what of it
Back then femoids said I look handsome in anglefrauded and filtered pictures, but in simple pictures - unimpressive. Few months ago with old anglefrauded picture was even accepted to join beautifulpeople.com (that place sucks, full of ugly roasties, instead of cute teen girls)
And then - back to reallity. And in attempts to catch that reality, two years ago tried selfing without any special angles, in bright light, or in darkness, illuminated by flash of camera. And it sucked, not even one from those photos was decent, worthy uploading to internets. It sucked so much, that after those selfie sessions lost motivation to do selfies at all
Am i cute

Only hope is finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture with talent to look at me from right angle. Tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids, tfu on cuckery and betabuxxing - that shit is dishonorable and demotivating

Don't worry my friend. Jesus love you for who you really are.
Jesus>thots

I have only made four selfies ever, but the best method is to record yourself and then pick out a frame of the video when you don't look bad.

Yeah I was torn about this, whether it's best to have honest pics and avoid the disappointment/embarrassment on a date or anglefraud/lightfraud and then have to endure the torture of having to have coffee or whatever with a foid who's painfully obviously not into you.
Turns out both approaches are equally bad. It was ultimately failure in either case. The amount of pain was the same, I only got to choose whether it should be impersonal and frequent... or occasional but very detailed and longer lasting.
The worst is when you fraud and then she sees you in real life for the first time and her entire body telegraphs disappointment and disgust. First the slump of the shoulders, then the lack of eye contact and short answers, followed by excuses for why she has to cut the date short, like we were going to go for cocktails but she says she has to get up early and feels a cold coming on and we should just get a quick coffee.

For me, the least painful way to lose was not to play in the first place.

I have only made four selfies ever, but the best method is to record yourself and then pick out a frame of the video when you don't look bad.
This guy anglefrauds.