Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just find the mystical egyptian items and ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
@LastGerman
Is there a good rom for that game? I've only found fan translated ones

Last edited:
Funny thing is, the word british comes most likely from the word B'rith which means pact.

How are you searching for such items? By the way there are Eight Treasures. There is one item called baozhu. It grants you any wish. I will go for a driver licence.
I always knew that something weird was going on with the British.

I will search for these items by moneymaxxing and stealing them from the rich Europeans that probably own half of them.
Baozhu literally seems like a Dragon Ball but it's a pearl and you only need one so it's actually better. My wish would be for all of the Rothchild's money to be transferred to my account...

Miss playing Yugi-Oh as a child it was the best time of my life along with Pokemon and Beyblade I even still have a box filled with my Yugi-Oh cards from back then :'(

I'd rather fusion my soul with a hot demon for eternity.

Somebody must have had to do some crazy shit to that stone to make it talk. It probably doesn't talk anymore because the British monarchy is full of normies.

I'm currently seeking:
Yagrush and Ayamur
Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegār
Sharur
The Rod of Asclepius
Bow of Arash
and more...

Interdasting

My mysticism is both LARP and serious at the same time. I cannot enjoy normscum media, so through the holy powers of Aspergers it gets redirected into mysticism.

My mysticism is both LARP and serious at the same time. I cannot enjoy normscum media, so through the holy powers of Aspergers it gets redirected into mysticism.
Interesting way of explaining it.

keep digging bro we believe in you :feelsautistic:
This is all I found.
latest

Keep artifacting for me

same.I used to play it every day.Godd times
It was the best times! I remember watching the episodes over and over with my brothers and friends we were so into it.

Btw: Who is your favorite character mine is Weevil Underwood.

Miss playing Yugi-Oh as a child it was the best time of my life along with Pokemon and Beyblade I even still have a box filled with my Yugi-Oh cards from back then :'(

Until this very day I look for fanmade Pokemon as a grown up man...

I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh when I was an innocent kid. God did I love that necklace

I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh when I was an innocent kid. God did I love that necklace
It was awesome but i always prefered the bakora one.Looked cooler,also bakora was dark triad badboy

Is there a good rom for that game? I've only found fan translated ones

There is only this: Yu-Gi-Oh_ARC-V_Tag_Force_Special_Aug-10-2016
But it has the meme translation of the story or is this the actual translation? I guess not.

I really loved burstinatrix.Card was decent and great design

Avianmaxx.

Commit Fat Indian

It was awesome but i always prefered the bakora one.Looked cooler,also bakora was dark triad badboy
Never watched that much, only when I skipped school (about once a week). But just looked him up, you are def. right.

Never watched that much, only when I skipped school (about once a week). But just looked him up, you are def. right.
:feelsokman:
One of the brightest memories of my life.

One of the brightest memories of my life.
Anime is extremely good cope for teenage years, twenties not so much (because you get much older than main characters which is brutal)

Anime is extremely good cope for teenage years, twenties not so much (because you get much older than main characters which is brutal)
I'm still not that old.

I'm 18
I can still somewhat relate
Ok, enjoy your last few years of anime coping then. Although realise that incels age much faster mentally than the average normie, so you could be well into your 20s at heart already.