Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Experienced the Ragefuel of a LIFETIME (Serious and Read)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
This is going to be a long post, but I implore you to read the whole thing, as it is OTHERWORLDLY ragefuel. I say this NOT out of jealously, but out of absolute disgust for the way things are.

I haven't been to a party since October, but 3 girls ("Friends") were telling me I should go to a party tonight, and kept telling me to go. So I said fuck it and decided I'd go, not to search for hedonism, but just to hang out with these 3 people, as 2 of them are sort of new to my "friend" group. What ensued FILLS ME WITH THE UTMOST FURY.

I was in the room with the three of them as they prepared for the party. One of the girls was talking about a guy she liked, and how that guy was being unclear with her. In response, she said, "I'm going to grind on whoever the fuck I want tonight". The other girls applauded her for this, as if it is admirable. Then this girl, who calls me her "husband" as a joke (She says it to other guys, too), asked me "How do you feel knowing that we're getting married but I'm going to grind on other guys tonight?" It may have been a joke, but this is the reality for 100% of women today. Engage in hedonism with multitudes of men before "settling" with partner #39. Fucking INFURIATING.

Then another one of the girls, who has a "boyfriend", was talking about how she frequently makes out with other girls at parties. I guess it's better than doing it with guys, but still. Then her and another girl were talking about how they like showing off their boobs at parties, despite already having "boyfriends". One of them was bragging about how her tits were showing, despite having a "boyfriend", while the other was bragging about how big her boobs looked, despite having a "boyfriend". THEN THIS SAME GIRL STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE WAS EXCITED THAT ANOTHER GUY WENT THROUGH A "BREAKUP", THUS GIVING HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRANCH-SWING. Women have no sense of ,loyalty whatsoever. They said they dress slutty to get drinks from guys, and they said they trick guys into swapping concealed soda for alcohol, so they can get more drunk. The absolute lack of integrity fills me with rage, but not as much as the branch-swinging and overall disloyalty.

Then another girl comes down the hall drunk, bragging about the "dick appointment" she has coming up, and the 3 first girls cheer her. Sure, being a degenerate skank is just fucking laudable. Ridiculous. Then a 5th girl comes out of her room wearing a "valet", which is literally a glorified bra. This girl is going out literally just wearing a fucking bra. Real wife material right there. When asked about it, she also bragged about how her tits were visible.

THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INFURIATING TO THE POINT WHERE I FELT SICK TO MY STOMACH, AND ENDED UP SHAKING WITH RAGE WHEN I GOT BACK TO MY DORM. NO WOMEN IN THIS WORLD IS CAPABLE OF INTEGRITY OR DECENCY. THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SKANKS. THERE IS NOT  A FUCKING SINGULAR GOOD POTENTIAL WIFE OUT THERE. THEY ARE ALL FUCKING RECKLESS HEDONISTS. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE OF THEM.

This pissed me off to an inordinate extent, and reminded me of why I hate parties so much. I can't fucking imagine another 5 hours of watching that degeneracy. I just told them that I didn't feel like going out, and now I'm back in my dorm instead of watching Sodom and Gomorrah reincarnate live.

tl;dr Go back and read the fucking post. ABSOLUTE FUCKING RAGEFUEL.

ItheIthe said:
This is going to be a long post, but I implore you to read the whole thing, as it is OTHERWORLDLY ragefuel. I say this NOT out of jealously, but out of absolute disgust for the way things are.
I haven't been to a party since October, but 3 girls ("Friends") were telling me I should go to a party tonight, and kept telling me to go. So I said fuck it and decided I'd go, not to search for hedonism, but just to hang out with these 3 people, as 2 of them are sort of new to my "friend" group. What ensued FILLS ME WITH THE UTMOST FURY.
I was in the room with the three of them as they prepared for the party. One of the girls was talking about a guy she liked, and how that guy was being unclear with her. In response, she said, "I'm going to grind on whoever the fuck I want tonight". The other girls applauded her for this, as if it is admirable. Then this girl, who calls me her "husband" as a joke (She says it to other guys, too), asked me "How do you feel knowing that we're getting married but I'm going to grind on other guys tonight?" It may have been a joke, but this is the reality for 100% f women today. Engage in hedonism with multitudes of men before "settling". Fucking INFURIATING.
Then another one of the girls, who has a "boyfriend", was talking about how she frequently makes out with other girls at parties. I guess it's better than doing it with guys, but still. Then her and another girl were talking about how they like showing off their boobs at parties, despite already having "boyfriends". One of them was bragging about how her tits were showing, despite having a "boyfriend", while the other was bragging about how big her boobs looked, despite having a "boyfriend". They say they do it to get drinks from guys, and they said they trick guys into swapping concealed soda for alcohol, so they can get more drunk. The absolute lack of integrity fills me with rage.
Then another girl comes down the hall drunk, bragging about the "dick appointment" she has coming up, and the 3 first girls cheer her. Sure, being a degenerate skank is just fucking laudable. Ridiculous. Then a 5th girl comes out of her room wearing a "valet", which is literally a glorified bra. This girl is going out literally just wearing a fucking bra. Real wife material right there. When asked about it, she also bragged about how her tits were visible.
THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INFURIATING TO THE POINT WHERE I FELT SICK TO MY STOMACH, AND ENDED UP SHAKING WITH RAGE WHEN I GOT BACK TO MY DORM. NO WOMEN IN THIS WORLD IS CAPABLE OF INTEGRITY OR DECENCY. THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SKANKS. THERE IS NOT A FUCKING SINGULAR GOOD POTENTIAL WIFE OUT THERE. THEY ARE ALL FUCKING RECKLESS HEDONISTS. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE. OF. THEM.
This pissed me off to an inordinate amount, and reminded me of why I hate parties so much. I can't fucking imagine another 5 hours of watching that degeneracy. I just told them that I didn't feel like going out, and now I'm back in my dorm instead of watching Sodom and Gomorrah reincarnate live.
tl;dr Go back and read the fucking post. ABSOLUTE FUCKING RAGEFUEL.

This would be great for an MGTOW thread, especially the part about the "settling".

Anyways yeah, fucking ragefuel

Just lol at having degenerate femoids as friends.

jesus christ man, how do you even manage to bear all of this shit? what the fuck is wrong with all these whores? seriously, they're all fucked in the head i think. women in college literally deserve crucifixion sideways, because doing it the normal way would be an insult to jesus and doing it upside down would be an insult to st. peter.

whogivesafucc said:
 how do you even manage to bear all of this shit? what the fuck is wrong with all these whores? seriously, they're all fucked in the head i think. 

I can't fucking bear this shit, that's why I left them instead of going out like they wanted me to. I can't fucking imagine another 5 hours of that. I'd explode with fury.

What's wrong with them? Women were given "rights", and this is how they decide to act.

BTW BTW BTW, I FORGOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS, WHO HAS A "BOYFRIEND", WAS ALL EXCITED ABOUT THE FACT THAT ANOTHER GUY JUST WENT THROUGH A "BREAKUP", AND THIS GIRL IS CONSIDERING BRANCH-SWINGING. I just edit that into the OP now.

whogivesafucc said:
jesus christ man, how do you even manage to bear all of this shit? what the fuck is wrong with all these whores? seriously, they're all fucked in the head i think. women in college literally deserve crucifixion sideways, because doing it the normal way would be an insult to jesus and doing it upside down would be an insult to st. peter.

> because doing it the normal way would be an insult to jesus and doing it upside down would be an insult to st. peter.

LMFAO
jfl

I really only talk to them at lunch. I really have no desire at this point to extend it beyond lunch conversations. It's just maddening to no end.

Part of me wants to insult all of them in the hopes that they never talk to me again.

fucking degenerates , females all of them.

Women are cancer boyo, I am almost glad to be an incel

Old maids living it up whilst most youngcels are content to get a kiss.

You should be more enraged at the fact that they were comfortable talking about this shit in front of you.

They're not even acknowledging a male presence in the room.

No thanks. I have had enough ragefuel these days.

it will all be over soon. the end times might be near

FUCK

I WANT TO KILL

2 sentences in just fucking smh 

the supreme mentalcel strikes again

Indari said:
2 sentences in just fucking smh

the supreme mentalcel strikes again

>So its been a WWWWHHHHOOLLLLLEEEEEE four months since my last party
>Girls were pressuring me to go but I'm so enigmatic I blow them off multiple times
>They persist and I eventually decide "FUCK IT"
>DAAAAEEEEEEE??????!!?!?!

fucking fakecel cunt, real incels dont go to partys or have female friends wtf i bet you had sex wtihout paying before too GTFO!

OP is so fucking beta holy shit, bet he was just smiling when they said all that shit.

eurocel said:
OP is so fucking beta holy shit, bet he was just smiling when they said all that shit.

Actually whenever they asked my opinion I refused to answer them because I was so disgusted.