Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just doxx you're FAM (if real) then start an online incel-islamic paramilitary style cult online bro!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Just doxx you're FAM (if real) then start an online incel-islamic paramilitary style cult online bro!

the "dyslexic lawyer" strikes again! in the past...

(* I wrote this a few days ago, and wasn't going to post it, but @erenyeager wanted more, and who am I to stab someone without twisting the dagger?)

as a skinny manlet runt, that knows about fighting... I hate to kick a man when he's down, but for such a violent and abusive tallfag, I'll just kick him a few more times, just to make sure he stays down!

"if you must fight a stronger opponent, you must utterly crush them." (= its very bad if they can get up. duh.)

more intuitive deductions... and I might be wrong... but I doubt it. I might even be creepily accurate! (might)

as a prolific reader & writer,
(& no I won't ever link to anything I wrote, so don't ask)

I can read between the lines...

I am blessed - and cursed - by being able to comprehend many POVs...

so, I recently saw a "based" @Darth_Aurelius thread about this skanky Dubai whore looking "sister" that he "wants to fuck..." and regularly, faps to...

he pimps her images like a impoverished border town Mexicanigger looking for a cold cerveza!
he says he looks like a normie in that thread too... let's see, 6'2" (+?) rich normie, yet can't get a gf... ok. whatever.

he often talks about him giving her tips on how to look good!

lol! really?

as if!

what whore needs lookism advice from a incel? (still possible, as most bitches are stupid, just unlikely)

what whore drives her loseretard bro around to medical visits? (instead of an equally vapid Fren?)

what adult whore let's her creepy adult bro watch her put makeup on? (hardon!)

none! ("get out loser! MOM!")

so why does he boost up his IG whore sister? is he clowning or trolling? larping?

or, incest fishing to make others here, make themselves look bad? (via sympathy.) ofc, it's harmless fun.

"please tell me how I can fuck my Stacy sister..."

why would anyone here - thats legit anyway - praise his own whore sister?

and it does seem a bit like worship to me... (;;;or, whorship) = "do you see any discernable marks of age on her goddess like visage?"

high praise indeed!

ive never seen such a pro-whore sister post here, EVER!

most here are ashamed or upset about there whore sisters! no fawning praise aqui!

suppose she's real. what's the deal?

a "smart lawyer," that should "know better" than to do such a stupid thing, doxxes his own sister... then starts up a paramilitary style incel cult?

would you trust such a stupid man?

is he a retard? would you follow a retard?

in a small world of easy doxxing would you join a group that so casually doxxes his own sister?

from there, it's a short step to doxx him. lol. (IDC! but if I got paid I might! lol... jk. irdc)

let me see if I'm understanding this correctly... a guy that's so stupid that he doxxs himself, wants to hire a security consultant to work, FOR FREE, to make his cult of morons more secure?

isn't that like locking the barn after everything already got out?

or, trying to "re-shell" a broken egg?

did he already get doxxed, and is now working to doxx others as part of a plea bargain?

violent psychopaths usually have criminal records, especially stupid ones...

just suppose, his violent roidragemaxxed temper (or, his er-like entitlement) got him into trouble? so, like the weasel word lawyer boy - that he claims to be - he talked his way out of it?

could it be that in order to avoid jail, (&/or, a permanent sexual assault record) he became a ci (confidential informant)?

(maybe he is a snitchcel?)

"please! don't send me to jail! let me find other guys, that are far worse than me for you! please!!!"

because all IRL bullies fold up like little pink origami swans when confronted with a bigger - and more vicious - bully!

this (bully folding) thing is true. hs Bullies called me "the mangler!" (Fuck you ex-football Chad-bully! no more career for you! Lol!) that was long ago... (glad to discuss this aspect of my life)

ofc, I could be wrong and just have an overactive imagination. but from what little I've seen of his posts, he's always been sus AF! if you can read between the lines.

"If you don't show some respect for your elders, intellectual superiors and higher ranking incels on these forums, you shall be permabanned from this site as you are clearly unworthy of comporting yourself in a manner befitting of a worthy comrade" - DA said after threatening someone with beheading... (again)

anyway, my org goal was not to get get this retard banned, I "simply" wanted all his cult links removed.
because I consider them to be like shit encrusted pungi stick holes, that a gullible moron might step in.

I guess it just proves that a college degree means nothing these days.

Last edited:
I thought I was mentally unstable but I cannot decipher this message.

(* I wrote this a few days ago, and wasn't going to post it, but @erenyeager wanted more, and who am I to stab someone without twisting the dagger?)

as a skinny manlet runt, that knows about fighting... I hate to kick a man when he's down, but for such a violent and abusive tallfag, I'll just kick him a few more times, just to make sure he stays down!

"if you must fight a stronger opponent, you must utterly crush them." (= its very bad if they can get up. duh.)

more intuitive deductions... and I might be wrong... but I doubt it. I might even be creepily accurate! (might)

so, I recently saw a "based" @Darth_Aurelius thread about this skanky Dubai whore looking "sister" that he "wants to fuck..." and regularly, faps to...

he pimps her images like a impoverished border town Mexicanigger looking for a cold cerveza!
he says he looks like a normie in that thread too... let's see, 6'2" (+?) rich normie, yet can't get a gf... ok. whatever.

lol! really?

as if!

what whore needs lookism advice from a incel? (still possible, as most bitches are stupid, just unlikely)

what whore drives her loseretard bro around to medical visits? (instead of an equally vapid Fren?)

so why does he boost up his IG whore sister? is he clowning or trolling? larping?

or, incest fishing to make others here, make themselves look bad? (via sympathy.) ofc, it's harmless fun.

and it does seem a bit like worship to me... (;;;or, whorship) = "do you see any discernable marks of age on her goddess like visage?"

high praise indeed!

most here are ashamed or upset about there whore sisters! no fawning praise aqui!

a "smart lawyer," that should "know better" than to do such a stupid thing, doxxes his own sister... then starts up a paramilitary style incel cult?

in a small world of easy doxxing would you join a group that so casually doxxes his own sister?

from there, it's a short step to doxx him. lol. (IDC! but if I got paid I might! lol... jk. irdc)

let me see if I'm understanding this correctly... a guy that's so stupid that he doxxs himself, wants to hire a security consultant to work, FOR FREE, to make his cult of morons more secure?

did he already get doxxed, and is now working to doxx others as part of a plea bargain?

just suppose, his violent roidragemaxxed temper (or, his er-like entitlement) got him into trouble? so, like the weasel word lawyer boy - that he claims to be - he talked his way out of it?

could it be that in order to avoid jail, (&/or, a permanent sexual assault record) he became a ci (confidential informant)?

"please! don't send me to jail! let me find other guys, that are far worse than me for you! please!!!"

because all IRL bullies fold up like little pink origami swans when confronted with a bigger - and more vicious - bully!

this (bully folding) thing is true. hs Bullies called me "the mangler!" (Fuck you ex-football Chad-bully! no more career for you! Lol!) that was long ago... (glad to discuss this aspect of my life)

ofc, I could be wrong and just have an overactive imagination. but from what little I've seen of his posts, he's always been sus AF! if you can read between the lines.

"If you don't show some respect for your elders, intellectual superiors and higher ranking incels on these forums, you shall be permabanned from this site as you are clearly unworthy of comporting yourself in a manner befitting of a worthy comrade" - DA said after threatening someone with beheading... (again)

anyway, my org goal was not to get get this retard banned, I "simply" wanted all his cult links removed.
because I consider them to be like shit encrusted pungi stick holes, that a gullible moron might step in.

Good post Emba. Read every letter.

his flawed and unincelike POV.
I mostly ignored his presence except for this post that I bookmarked. Thought it was very funny.

it's an analogy his 'sister' is a coded reference to allah

I mostly ignored his presence except for this post that I bookmarked. Thought it was very funny.
Wow! A rare paragraphaving post! Gold!

But I'm tired of that idiot.
it's an analogy his 'sister' is a coded reference to allah
Seems kinda gay...

He's a persistent one... Very jewlike in that regard.

Seems kinda gay...
nah allah is the ultimate stacy + the ultimate chad, bc all glory be to allah

and a close relative and companion to all true believers in the faith of allah

so it is kosher probably

Last edited:
nah allah is the ultimate stacy + the ultimate chad, bc all glory be to allah

and a close relative and companion to all true believers in the faith of allah

so it is kosher probably
So Allah is a tranny?

I guess that explains something, creepy shit bro. But when you consider that jews invented it, it's not that surprising

So Allah is a tranny?

I guess that explains something, creepy shit bro. But when you consider that jews invented it, it's not that surprising
yeah exactly trust the jews to suddenly popularize transsexuality through (((nefarious))) means

lol! really?

as if!

high praise indeed!

Ban that tallfag fakecel for fucks sake

It's simple. It's not his sister.

lol! really?

as if!

high praise indeed!

Hahaha it's nice to see someone not ignoring erenyeager and deliver. Hahaha good post

Hahaha it's nice to see someone not ignoring erenyeager and deliver. Hahaha good post
Took you long enough bro! Too busy pimping hoes to have a scroll?

So Allah is a tranny?

I guess that explains something, creepy shit bro. But when you consider that jews invented it, it's not that surprisingpis

islam was made by jews?