Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just done dealing with trollers

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
they kept mocking me with emoji and when i responded they took it too far and i got reported for no reason and the mod told me to report as i dont know cause ijoined two days afo

they kept mocking me with emoji and when i responded they took it too far and i got reported for no reason and the mod told me to report as i dont know cause ijoined two days afo
can you admit you got issue with emoji , why would you feel offended with emojis. if you hate emojis dont use it.
how would you contribute to the forum, share Blackpill and media if you have any.
alr thanks or i can simply not respond to them
big brains you got there sweaty

Last edited:
over for the trollcels

You go boo boo, tell those bad incels whats up.

how
you worried about trolling when you are doing the same jfl at you.
am i trolling for posting a thread wheras u being islamphobic and posting emoji isnt trolling u sick in the head dude or maybe u not sick who knows why dont u check up. and i dont tell people they are sick cause i got to respect others unlike you here who is ok with anything question where is your parents

how

am i trolling for posting a thread wheras u being islamphobic and posting emoji isnt trolling u sick in the head dude or maybe u not sick who knows why dont u check up. and i dont tell people they are sick cause i got to respect others unlike you here who is ok with anything question where is your parents
CE50D651 245D 4F2D 93EE DB8DA86131BA

am i trolling for posting a thread wheras u being islamphobic and posting emoji isnt trolling u sick in the head dude or maybe u not sick who knows why dont u check up. and i dont tell people they are sick cause i got to respect others unlike you here who is ok with anything
you a normie you dont belong here you dumbfuck, you talk about respect, whereas you go around calling people islamphobes.

question where is your parents
i dont see how its relevent to you.

family cares about me unlike you no one does xdd and also i am not that ugly compared to u some girls before dont think i look ugly haha sucks for u dude i am still 17
:lul:

bro u trolling too

cause u were being islamphobic
I really have no interest in any religion as it doesnt solve my problem, your islam failed and you are coming here to showcase your superiority. you are brainwashed , you bring religion into everything.
you broke the rule by bragging and bashing other forum users.

nah man u understand my point wrong islam is the best religion so shut up
I really have no interest in any religion as it doesnt solve my problem, your islam failed and you are coming here to showcase your superiority. you are brainwashed , you bring religion into everything.
you broke the rule by bragging and bashing other forum users.h

how do you cope when you the chad marry 4 foids and you get nothing, you dumbfuck.

You can be an based and epic sometimes but I've actually learned everything from your post content.
Yea but who
I don’t think anyone’s trolling I think you’re an obnoxious schizophrenic nigger idiot who is insufferable and thinks it’s other ppls problem

Admittedly, I become very angry when I see users who are reluctant to denigrate Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Reported for trolling trolls and complaining about being reported.