Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just denied a pregnant Stacy a seat on the subway

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
No joke boys I'm serious, I just fucking grabbed life by her throat and choked that son of a whore.

This fucking landwhale Stacy comes waddling onto the subway and (ofc I'm incel and literally everybody can tell,) she chooses ME to give up her seat because she naturally assumes I care about women. You know what I did? Looked her straight in the eyes like she was fucking insane.

GENTS. HER. REACTION. YOU CAN TELL THAT WOMEN THESE DAYS HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD "NO" AND HOW THEY'RE PRINCESSES AND GET EVERYTHING IN LIFE. 

She started fucking talking to others loud enough to try to get me to care. "OHHHW MAI GAWD, DZID YOU SEE THAT CREEP MAHN DENOY MOY SEAT?" I kekd out loud boys, I did. 

You know what this is? What I just did on that subway? It's a fucking declaration of war. (to them). 

ITT : share epic black pill stories.

Good job brother, you have no obligation to give up your seat to anyone. If she started complaining be like, "why my seat in particular? Why did you come to me? go ask somebody else." Ugh stacies make me sick.

She should have fucked a nigga with a car LMAO.

Was she black?

Story seems lacking in detail.

You are doing God's work my brother. Deus vult.

landwhale stacy? What a double negative. That's how I know you're a chubby chaser.

Im still a sucker for a succubus

But yesterday I was passing a large group of male normies on a really narrow strip of pavement. Instead of walking around them on the road I thundered straight ahead and forced all of them to make way for me. Some of them were carrying bikes aswell.

GunnaSecure said:
landwhale stacy? What a double negative. That's how I know you're a chubby chaser.

Well she probably was a Stacy but now is a landwhale due to her pregnancy.

Good job, we need to break the matriarchy one step at a time.

Sparky said:
It’s hard to tell if some women are legitimately pregnant or just landwhale these days tbh

It's the best "compliment" to give a landwhale. You can claim innocence when they either screech or cry about it.

Good work brother. Keep fighting the good fight.

How can you tell she was pregnant when she was a landwhale? Lol. Either way you shoulda told her to fuck a dude with a car.

Nice work. No incel should ever give up their seat for a pregnant femoid. They are not entitled to the seat and we do not owe them anything.