Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just date an older woman, bro

daily reminder that unless you're chad, you're not even going to get a middle aged hag

Tall and white are two of the few things I have going for me. I can attract sub 5 whites and sub 7 ethnics initially, but lack of XP, social ineptitude, and financial oblivion are my doom. Objectively, I would rate my looks 4-5, but very assymmetric, bad teeth, and obliterated hairline. Older women all seem to expect guys my age to have their shit together financially. Can't really relate with late millennials. My expected range is gen x to early millennial
There is nothing for us here, we must revolt and hope for a revival of better times.
View attachment 24287
I can only blame men for the current state of affairs. Sacrificing hard earned cash for foids who do nothing but get you hard is why women have it so easy. They never had to work yet they are the oppressed ones

Last edited:
In 2018 - granny gilf demands chadlite to work dangerous job and pay mortgage for McMansion (her dream home).

I fell for the "older women lower their standards" BS, they are more picky than anything tbh.

Post this on mgtow and watch you get insta-banned. Just lol there is no such thing as a wall for women

The wall only exists for men.
jack-dawson-leonardo-dicaprio.jpg

Prince-William-906537.jpg

arnie-gets-old.jpg
Never did leo hit a wall

I couldn't even get a middle aged roastie unless I pay for it

Tall and white are two of the few things I have going for me. I can attract sub 5 whites and sub 7 ethnics initially, but lack of XP, social ineptitude, and financial oblivion are my doom. Objectively, I would rate my looks 4-5, but very assymmetric, bad teeth, and obliterated hairline. Older women all seem to expect guys my age to have their shit together financially. Can't really relate with late millennials. My expected range is gen x to early millennial

I can only blame men for the current state of affairs. Sacrificing hard earned cash for foids who do nothing but get you hard is why women have it so easy. They never had to work yet they are the oppressed ones

when I catfished with a mid 20s male model, there were near infnite amounts of white women in their 30s with open relationships who want a hot guy

a few per DAY messaged him

tldr; they only care about your looks

T B H
B
H

N G L
G
L
T B H
B
H

N G L
G
L

Just take estrogen bro

Even the older women have impossibly high standards, especially nowdays. When Chad/Chadlite gets horny and cant find an easy lay he will resort to these ladies for a one nighter. Then they think they are good enough to be with Chad but he only wants sex from them. Chad is greedy and takes everything.

I have literally tried every dating website known to man. I even tried several with disabled chicks. You've hit rock bottom with a girl in a wheel chair or one missing an arm or a leg doesn't even want you. (SRSLY). Tried the Russia dating sites and got ripped off. Many are fake replies and nothing ever comes of it.

Older women reek of desperation, failing looks, and a failed family unit. I'm not that desperate nor am I their fucking meal ticket.

Seeing these old whores makes me smile every time.

Female is life's easy mode and they don't even fucking appreciate that.