Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Cold-Approached A Female For The First Time in 12 Years

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I woke up Arthur Fleck today. I'd been laughing maniacally to myself in the middle of the NYC streets, drawing the empty NPC gaze of numerous passersby.

I've only ever cold approached three women now. All three I had at least somewhat of a rapport with before doing so. One of them was a friend of my mothers'. The other was a girl I knew from school who I stumbled into many years later.

This one is a girl from the neighborhood who initiated a relatively flirtatious interaction with me when I went to buy beer at her place of employment. Of course I'm blackpilled and knew there was a 99.9% chance it wouldn't work. But for whatever reason I talked myself into it, feeling that I could at least take some macabre solace in the fact that I at tried. But alas, trying is failing. I tried, so I failed. If you have to try, you have already failed.

I know women are worthless sacks of flesh, but I couldn't help but throw the dice on that little sliver of hope to "ascend".

After finally gathering the nerve to walk into the store in a total state of zen nonchalance, after our prior brief interaction at the adjacent grocery store, I bought my customary beer. I had actually been avoiding the place for months just so I don't have to talk to her. But the mere sight of her was enough to make me shoot my shot. The flesh is weak. The spirit is strong, but less so after today's events.

I walked over to her counter after grabbing my drink. An older man was in the periphery and some other people lingering around; not too close to hear. I simply asked for her number and she said something to the effect of "sorry, no". It happened so fast I probably can't even quote her directly.

I'm kind of proud I was at least low-inhib enough to throw myself on the sword. I wasn't even drunk. At least not the point where I do low-inhib things. But yeah. That's gonna sting for a while. At least I met my suicide fuel quota for the day. And more confirmation bias for my already blackpilled beliefs. How dare I even IMAGINE for a SECOND that I actually had a chance with my looksmatch.

It's over.

I woke up Arthur Fleck today. I'd been laughing maniacally to myself in the middle of the NYC streets, drawing the empty NPC gaze of numerous passersby.

I've only ever cold approached three women now. All three I had at least somewhat of a rapport with before doing so. One of them was a friend of my mothers'. The other was a girl I knew from school who I stumbled into many years later.

This one is a girl from the neighborhood who initiated a relatively flirtatious interaction with me when I went to buy beer at her place of employment. Of course I'm blackpilled and knew there was a 99.9% chance it wouldn't work. But for whatever reason I talked myself into it, feeling that I could at least take some macabre solace in the fact that I at tried. But alas, trying is failing. I tried, so I failed. If you have to try, you have already failed.

I know women are worthless sacks of flesh, but I couldn't help but throw the dice on that little sliver of hope to "ascend".

After finally gathering the nerve to walk into the store in a total state of zen nonchalance, after our prior brief interaction at the adjacent grocery store, I bought my customary beer. I had actually been avoiding the place for months just so I don't have to talk to her. But the mere sight of her was enough to make me shoot my shot. The flesh is weak. The spirit is strong, but less so after today's events.

I walked over to her counter after grabbing my drink. An older man was in the periphery and some other people lingering around; not too close to hear. I simply asked for her number and she said something to the effect of "sorry, no". It happened so fast I probably can't even quote her directly.

I'm kind of proud I was at least low-inhib enough to throw myself on the sword. I wasn't even drunk. At least not the point where I do low-inhib things. But yeah. That's gonna sting for a while. At least I met my suicide fuel quota for the day. And more confirmation bias for my already blackpilled beliefs. How dare I even IMAGINE for a SECOND that I actually had a chance with my looksmatch.

It's over.
I once asked a random girl at the station for her number. I think this was my first cold approach. She said no

sorry, blood.
blackpill is a sonofabitch

it's over

Was there any other topic of conversation before asking for her number? Just curious.

Sometimes we forget how we stack up against the best of women's available options and need reality to remind us.

The thing is, women can be attracted to you and flirt with you, and you can still be incel. Because women have that much choice these days. They literally don't have time to date or hang out with every guy they're attracted to. So they pick only the guys they are most attracted to, out of their hundreds or thousands of available options.

So if you come across a girl in real life, she might flirt with you because she finds you attractive and you're the best guy right in front of her at the moment. But you can bet she has a phone full of Giga-Chads more attractive than you'll ever be, that are busy or whatever at the moment so she'll entertain you.

This took me a while to realize because it's counter intuitive.

Not only do you feel pain for a while from these failed approaches, but you ruin venues like grocery stores and make them more painful to go to. She will remember, and she will tell her friends about it. Girls love to humble brag about those kind of things while acting like the guys they rejected were annoying.

I've done well over a hundred cold approaches back in my pickup days. That many consecutive rejections, in dozens of venus, as well as thousands of online rejections shatters any semblance of self esteem you had and fills you with pain.

Last edited:
Sometimes we forget how we stack up against the best of women's available options and need reality to remind us.

The thing is, women can be attracted to you and flirt with you, and you can still be incel. Because women have that much choice these days. They literally don't have time to date or hang out with every guy they're attracted to.
This. It's something the bluepilled don't seem to understand. Women aren't narrow sighted like us when it comes to the opposite sex, they dont have oneitis or whatever

Was there any other topic of conversation before asking for her number? Just curious.
The grocery next door where I just asked how she was doing. Making eye contact for about half a second as I checked my groceries out. She just said "good and you?" I said "good". That was about 1-2 hours before I walked into the bodega she's at.

Later she made eye contact from probably like 50 feet away before I even entered to store. It's like she sensed the autistic energy or some shit. I went to get my beer and did a 180 to where her counter was at.

She was looking at me the whole time and making eye contact and seeking contact with me. So clearly you can't trust IOIs or anything like that. Remember I mentioned the flirty interaction which is like the first time I ever talked to her. JFL.

Anyway she couldn't hear me at first and I just said "I was gonna ask for your number" and she said "sorry, no". I kept it simple, I already pretty much knew what was going to happen anyway. You always know...

@noodlelover

Trust me I know all that already. I've seen how these girls' dating apps look. It is far beyond your imagination. Long story short, pig woman was 100% real and it's actually much worse than that.

I'm not going to that store ever again. I'd already stopped going before as I mentioned.

For all I know she has a boyfriend already, I didn't ask lol. But whatever, women will still give you their number if they're attracted enough.

Last edited:
This. It's something the bluepilled don't seem to understand. Women aren't narrow sighted like us when it comes to the opposite sex, they dont have oneitis or whatever
The older I get, and the better I get at reading people, the more I think women internally are much closer to psychopaths than most of would really prefer to believe.

As men we are hardwired to protect, provide, and care for women. Women are hardwired to consume, take, manipulate, discard (when the man can no longer provide top tier genetics or money/food), and to monkey branch whenever they have a better options.

It's the same for many species. The males provide gifs (empathy & love), and the females take (psychopathy) and in some species literally kill and eat the flesh of the man.

They are good at faking empathy. Their entire personas are often built around "virtue signalling" to trap unsuspecting males.

The older I get, and the better I get at reading people, the more I think women internally are much closer to psychopaths than most of would really prefer to believe.

As men we are hardwired to protect, provide, and care for women. Women are hardwired to consume, take, manipulate, discard (when the man can no longer provide top tier genetics or money/food), and to monkey branch whenever they have a better options.

It's the same for many species. The males provide gifs (empathy & love), and the females take (psychopathy) and in some species literally kill and eat the flesh of the man.

They are good at faking empathy. Their entire personas are often built around "virtue signalling" to trap unsuspecting males.
I haven't felt more of a slave to biology in a while...feels bad man....

Ah well....I needed the suifuel

At least now I know with 100% certainty. That tiny microscopic sliver of hope is now gone.

I haven't felt more of a slave to biology in a while...feels bad man....

Ah well....I needed the suifuel
I know how you feel. I have one itus for a girl who ghosted me six years ago. I really am in love with her.

But such is life. The less time I spend around women, the better I feel. Always, inevitable I will fall for them. Knowing their true nature helps a little bit, only a little bit.

"I was gonna ask for your number" a
You should have gotten to know her more before asking for the number. Then you can invite her to somewhere (coffee or lunch). That's what normies do. At least you tried. Couragemogs me.

Last edited:
You should have got to know her more before asking for the number. Then you can invite her to somewhere (coffee or lunch). That's what normies do. At least you tried. Couragemogs me.
Works better in socialmaxx settings where you see each other regularly. This is a random person from the neighborhood that I had some brief friendly encounters with before asking. If I can't get a number with that, it's not worth the trouble. Not like I asked to fuck.
Thoughts on the subway incident? :feelsjuice:
The military are butt buddies with law enforcement. The guy was or is a marine. He should've minded his business since all sorts of crazy people ride the train. He knew he'd get a lot of grace though. Just run the simulation in your head and reverse the races of the two men. I won't tell you what to think but something tells me it doesn't go the same way. I mean, homeless or wandering schizo chads are pretty rare to begin with. I saw some random 6'5'' druggie flailing his arms around recently like Wacky Wavy Inflatable armed tube man on crack. I doubt such a thing would have happened to him...even without the height. They always get to play innocent though. It was very intentional what he did and as a marine he should def know the risks. Maybe it was a psyop idk

Last edited:

It's over.
should've given her your number

Works better in socialmaxx settings where you see each other regularly. This is a random person from the neighborhood that I had some brief friendly encounters with before asking. If I can't get a number with that, it's not worth the trouble. Not like I asked to fuck.

The military are butt buddies with law enforcement. The guy was or is a marine. He should've minded his business since all sorts of crazy people ride the train. He knew he'd get a lot of grace though. Just run the simulation in your head and reverse the races of the two men. I won't tell you what to think but something tells me it doesn't go the same way. I mean, homeless or wandering schizo chads are pretty rare to begin with. I saw some random 6'5'' druggie flailing his arms around recently like Wacky Wavy Inflatable armed tube man on crack. I doubt such a thing would have happened to him...even without the height. They always get to play innocent though. It was very intentional what he did and as a marine he should def know the risks. Maybe it was a psyop idk
Not going to lie, I don't believe the media would have covered it as hard if he was nonwhite (latino/black, maybe asians would have gotten fucked). I see him facing 1 year max.
:feelsjuice:

Not going to lie, I don't believe the media would have covered it as hard if he was nonwhite (latino/black, maybe asians would have gotten fucked). I see him facing 1 year max.
:feelsjuice:
How would the law treat it is the question.

You should have held frame, choked her out and carried her home.

The grocery next door where I just asked how she was doing. Making eye contact for about half a second as I checked my groceries out. She just said "good and you?" I said "good". That was about 1-2 hours before I walked into the bodega she's at.

Later she made eye contact from probably like 50 feet away before I even entered to store. It's like she sensed the autistic energy or some shit. I went to get my beer and did a 180 to where her counter was at.

Not to sound like a neurotypical normie here but I do the same thing where I think people can sense the bad energy coming from me before I even get within 5 metres away from them. But most of the time it turns out to be just something I've internalized and not the way the person actually perceives me. Also the reply she gave on first contact seemed like the typical answer people give to be polite.

She was looking at me the whole time and making eye contact and seeking contact with me. So clearly you can't trust IOIs or anything like that. Remember I mentioned the flirty interaction which is like the first time I ever talked to her. JFL.

About 70% of women I work with do this as well, seeking eye contact. Trust me it means nothing, most of the time the look on their face is so plain and without any discernible expression that I can't even tell what they want.

Anyway she couldn't hear me at first and I just said "I was gonna ask for your number" and she said "sorry, no". I kept it simple, I already pretty much knew what was going to happen anyway. You always know...

Brutal :feelscry:

I like the think of getting something from a woman like starting a car during winter and letting the engine warm up for a bit before moving turning the heating on. I'm not saying she would have gave you the number if you kept the conversation going beyond greetings but it's worth the try.

Also chad usually doesn't even need to ask, she'll just volunteer that information without prompting.

Not to sound like a neurotypical normie here but I do the same thing where I think people can sense the bad energy coming from me before I even get within 5 metres away from them. But most of the time it turns out to be just something I've internalized and not the way the person actually perceives me. Also the reply she gave on first contact seemed like the typical answer people give to be polite.
Depends on the reason they're looking. It could be a look of nervousness or something else.
I had four interactions total with her and the first was definitely pretty flirtatious with compliments and a look of desire. I think I was more looksmaxxed at that time though.
Also chad usually doesn't even need to ask, she'll just volunteer that information without prompting.
Exactly. I know the right guy doesn't have to do all that so I never invest too much time prior to accelerating.

@noodlelover

Trust me I know all that already. I've seen how these girls' dating apps look. It is far beyond your imagination. Long story short, pig woman was 100% real and it's actually much worse than that.

I'm not going to that store ever again. I'd already stopped going before as I mentioned.

For all I know she has a boyfriend already, I didn't ask lol. But whatever, women will still give you their number if they're attracted enough.
Doesn't sound like an IOI. Could you give more information on the flirtatious suggestions she was giving in your first conversation with her? I may need to try some more cold approaches but I get too nervous.

Doesn't sound like an IOI. Could you give more information on the flirtatious suggestions she was giving in your first conversation with her? I may need to try some more cold approaches but I get too nervous.
She kinda stopped me as I was buying beer and had that glow in her eye, smiling at me, making eye contact. Said I looked young (first time I had my ID checked in ages). She was clearly prolonging the interaction as well. But I was probably just more looksmaxxd. My head was shaved (norwood) and I had more flattering clothes on. How fucked if that little bit of looksmaxxing was enough to make the difference. We're on thin ice and have little to no margin for error. Easily one of the worst things about "dating" as a subchad. I probably should've just asked right then but it was only after the fact I realized it might have been IOI...not like that shit happens every day.

Of course you can probably just dismiss that as being friendly though. You never know for sure, which is the entire point of approaching. But at this point eh, bitches need to approach me, but you need to be chad to get approached. *shrug*

@IncelGolem Clearly trolling but I already know what that look is, that wasn't it. also his is a hispanic/arab store, they already know my face and they deal with crazy hobos and black customers regularly.

Last edited:
I remember I had a similar experience with french walmart girl who thought I worked there, but she never came back to walmart again. And she only spoke to me to find something. I ended up going to walmart for no reason around the same time for a week. Wish she came back to walmart again :feelsbadman:
Hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't IOIs - that was her watching you to make sure your black ass doesn't steal.
This might be it too

The thing is, women can be attracted to you and flirt with you, and you can still be incel. Because women have that much choice these days. They literally don't have time to date or hang out with every guy they're attracted to. So they pick only the guys they are most attracted to, out of their hundreds or thousands of available options.

So if you come across a girl in real life, she might flirt with you because she finds you attractive and you're the best guy right in front of her at the moment. But you can bet she has a phone full of Giga-Chads more attractive than you'll ever be, that are busy or whatever at the moment so she'll entertain you.

This took me a while to realize because it's counter intuitive.

Not only do you feel pain for a while from these failed approaches, but you ruin venues like grocery stores and make them more painful to go to. She will remember, and she will tell her friends about it. Girls love to humble brag about those kind of things while acting like the guys they rejected were annoying.

I've done well over a hundred cold approaches back in my pickup days. That many consecutive rejections, in dozens of venus, as well as thousands of online rejections shatters any semblance of self esteem you had and fills you with pain.
indeed.

Bitch wasn‘t even virtue signaling and lie that she had a boyfriend, she straight up shot you down, brutal :feelscry:

Foids have gotten ruder over the years. I remember them at least having the courtesy of giving out numbers and then ghosting or i have a bf lie. Now it's just straight up no, idgaf.

Bitch wasn‘t even virtue signaling and lie that she had a boyfriend, she straight up shot you down, brutal :feelscry:
Her inflection was sympathetic. Idk if that makes it better or worse. I didn't mention that.

"sorry, no".

:feelskek: damn she didn't even bother coming up with a reason to soften the rejection

well you know what bro, I decided to use my 500th post on you for sharing this pathetic rejection, you did good :feelsautistic:

Probably the 4th guy that day.