Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just broke my earphones in a rage attack against my own incel circumstance

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
fuck the only thing I didn't need atm was broken earphones, fuck this gay earth can't even cope :feelsree:

it's a horrible world. I too have broekn controllers, plated and pinched a hole in my wall. In times of rage I have spammed my head against a wall till blood flows. it's truly over.

Even years of cold showers, meditation and NoFap cannot save me from the hatred and rage I have for being born into this curry shitskin midget body.

ova fo speakerscels

fuck the only thing I didn't need atm was broken earphones, fuck this gay earth can't even cope :feelsree:

The wires to the ear phones are so fragile aren't they?

They get tangled too many times and it is over for them.

my headphones breaking during hs was the worst

Even years of cold showers, meditation and NoFap cannot save me from the hatred and rage I have for being born into this curry shitskin midget body.
Why does evERyone here lack the courage to do what's necessary?

Why does evERyone here lack the courage to do what's necessary?
To be able to do ER, is something only those with lowest inhibition can do. Even the trucels who have been bullied daily given a gun and legal approval for killing , 90% would hesitate to eliminate their oppressors

ikr I hate that shit

why don't they make 'em more resistant, it sucks

Especially when they get tangled and fall on the floor and are accidentally tread on by a chair leg.

As for why they don't make em more resistant, probably just planned obsolescence designed to make you buy a new pair of earphones as soon as the old ones quickly wear out in at most 2 to 3 years. That's capitalism.

Damn, autism attacks are brutal
To be able to do ER, is something only those with lowest inhibition can do. Even the trucels who have been bullied daily given a gun and legal approval for killing , 90% would hesitate to eliminate their oppressors
Aristotle IQ

What sort of weakness compels most men to fail? Is it empathy, fear, sadness, self hatred, lack of motivation and strength? Why is it people choose to suffer instead of going out with a bang and gaining a chance for reincarnation/heaven/eternity of no suffering?

terrible to choice to target your rage at tbh

What sort of weakness compels most men to fail? Is it empathy, fear, sadness, self hatred, lack of motivation and strength? Why is it people choose to suffer instead of going out with a bang and gaining a chance for reincarnation/heaven/eternity of no suffering?
Hard to say. I would say most men even after great suffering, fail to fix subconscious bluepill indoctrination. It's why vast majority of white incels are soycucks, reddit is filled with millions of incels in denial who have likely been bullied many times and rejected. Yet they refuse to accept the truth and rather go deeper in coping with bluepill

fix subconscious bluepill indoctrination
This is very fixable through hard discipline and binaural beats. It's understandable that cucks would be unable to do the deed, but why not other incels, who understand the blackpill?

This is very fixable through hard discipline and binaural beats. It's understandable that cucks would be unable to do the deed, but why not other incels, who understand the blackpill?
Vast majority of incels are still able to cope with games, this forum and other things. It's why despite likely millions of incels, only 1 or two shooting happen monthly
And those who are low inhibition to ER, tend to rope most of the time instead of going ER.

Another big obstacle is intense incel rage tends to last only few hours at a time. If it lasted for days or weeks, then we would see alot more ERs

Last edited:
Holy based. Just followed you

Vast majority of incels are still able to cope with games, this forum and other things. It's why despite likely millions of incels, only 1 or two shooting happen monthly
And those who are low inhibition to ER, tend to rope most of the time instead of going ER.

Another big obstacle is intense incel rage tends to last only few hours at a time. If it lasted for days or weeks, then we would see alot more ERs
Copes will never bring fulfillment especially as you age and face the prospect of slowly dying alone in some nursing home or hospital with no family or friends.

The rage should last your entire life, you were screwed out of a normal teenage life of sex, dating, drugs and partying to develop into an emotionally healthy adult.

Copes will never bring fulfillment especially as you age and face the prospect of slowly dying alone in some nursing home or hospital with no family or friends.

The rage should last your entire life, you were screwed out of a normal teenage life of sex, dating, drugs and partying to develop into an emotionally healthy adult.
That's true, in my case, I have lots of money saved for a spiritual journey. if it does not pay off I will join a Mexican drug Cartel, become a cop, or go REE in maybe 10 years. But till then I am satisfied with wage cucking

I'm curious what that entails and what you hope to gain from it?

bad idea m8 cops have to do things by the book.
My spiritual journey has to do with aiming for buddhsit purelands and astral projection. Supposedly at highest meditation stages along with astral projection techniques, one can send their conciousness to an astral plane where gigastacies, heavenly food and entertainment are accessible for spiritual development. Obviously this can be bullshit from Blackpilled point of view, but I have experienced enough in the last few years of me testing this spiritual stuff to justify continuing and grinding towards this goal.

I think I either lost, dropped or (hopefully) just misplaced my earphones, was fucking livid because they cost like £300. I know I lost them on July 10th but knowing my luck they probably just fell out of my pocket for good.

Fucking hate having a subhuman brain as well as face