Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just br funny, bro!! Women love a great sense of humor!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Humor won’t save you; it doesn’t really do anything at all. You can look at life ironically for years, maybe decades; there are people who seem to go through most of their lives seeing the funny side, but in the end, life always breaks your heart. Doesn’t matter how brave you are, how reserved, or how much you’ve developed a sense of humor, you still end up with your heart broken. That’s when you stop laughing. In the end there’s just the cold, the silence and the loneliness. In the end, there’s only death.

Humor doesn't entitle you to go into a girl's pants, incel!:soy:
No humor for face.

Screenshot166

Yeah, it's all bs. Looks are everything nowadays, and then status; all the rest is irrelevant... even money is not looked up as much (of LMS)

Chad's existence makes girls giggle.
If you have to go as far as telling jokes or acting like a faggot its over.

I´ve always noticed how foids giggle and laugh at the unfunniest and simplest jokes if they´re made by Chad

I´ve always noticed how foids giggle and laugh at the unfunniest and simplest jokes if they´re made by Chad
THEY JUST DON'T FIND YOUR MISOGYNY FUNNY ASSHOLE :soy::soy:

It works for average+ looking men

My humour isn't foid appropriate anyway :feelskek:

They always use Kevin Hart and Danny DeVito as examples of "successful jestermaxxing" (which is an oxymoron)

"Stop complaining inkwell, just be funny like Kevin Hart and Danny DeVito, women love them!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Humour like attractiveness is rated on a scale of 1-10. You can be attractive and be the most seriously anti social of individuals and still get the bonuses life gives those with good genes. If you are unattractive not even becoming famous to the highest echelons of society could ever give back the things others have taken from you, deliberately or consequentially, nor would such a situation ever happen. Fame requires womb or face in this day and age. Men don't have wombs and nobody wants to see an ugly guy doing anything.

Yeah, it's all bs. Looks are everything nowadays, and then status; all the rest is irrelevant... even money is not looked up as much (of LMS)

Yep it's all a load of bullshit

I often hear girls laugh if the guy says something even if it's not even funny. While the opposite is never true: chad will never laugh at what a girl is saying. I think because chad's tone is agressive this will excite the girl which triggers hyperarousal, and laughing is then just the response to that excitement.