Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just become an exceptional man in order to get a woman"

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
I just this comment on a youtube video from some normie dimwit, about how you should just be an 'exceptional man' for women to notice you and if you can't then it's your fault, and it reminded me of the normies and redpillers who parrot slight variations of the same idea - "Just beat the competition in status and then get a girl brah", "Just learn to make yourself the center of attention and be more confident than the other guys", "Just become an high value alpha male", etc.

They give this platitude to every single man in the world and insist that he must've not 'tried hard enough' or followed their instructions properly if it didn't happen, without realizing the inherent fallacy in their retarded mantra - if everyone is exceptional, then nobody is. The criteria for exceptionalism just rises a notch higher, ultimately elevating yet again only those with genetic, immutable exceptionalism above everyone whose ability is capped by their environmental accomplishments, not to mention that money, popularity and even talent are all zero sum games in their own right. If everyone is at the top, then nobody is in the top.

Basketball Coach: "Alright team, so you want to catch the public's/school's attention? It's easy, all you have to do is mostly outperform the other players in your team. Don't worry, all of you can do it with enough dedication, as long as you aren't a lazy fuck"

Ah yes. A flawlessly logical statement, I'm a braindead NPC and I can't deduce any fundamental problem with it.

Thats why being tall, fit, having a job, owning an apartment, having a car, having above average penis, etc become the requirement to even compete. While foids only need to exist.

Pretty sure "competition is for losers" will become the prevailing mainstream knowledge when zoomers are oldcels. Telling a shortfag to just grow or a poorfag to become rich is asinine.

You see those kind of arguments on internet forums all the time. Femoids who share such "advice" are nothing special themselves. One milf who hold herself in high esteem is a single mother for example.

Become exceptional for a mediocre foid that just needs to put on makeup and not be fat

They don't even have the self-awareness to realise that if their advice is really true then that just proves how bad society and the relationship scene has become for men. Being average yourself should be enough to get an average women.

And whats the toilet requirement?
None just her existence

We have to be exceptional men to have the right to have sex with underaverage women

Something's obviously wrong...

Truth is...
The game was rigged from the start.

They don't even have the self-awareness to realise that if their advice is really true then that just proves how bad society and the relationship scene has become for men. Being average yourself should be enough to get an average women.
Being average was the golden standard for many years. As long as you were at least average you could have a woman, a house, a job that could support you and your family. But now, average is deemed unacceptable.

Thats why being tall, fit, having a job, owning an apartment, having a car, having above average penis, etc become the requirement to even compete. While foids only need to exist.
its brutal no woman or a normie for that matter never had to "self improve" to get a relationship. They just existed, went out with their friends and found a partner

its brutal no woman or a normie for that matter never had to "self improve" to get a relationship. They just existed, went out with their friends and found a partner
Yeah, breeding is natural, it should happen on its own. JFL at people making it more complicated than it is. Youre either good enough for today's spoiled girls that want everything or youre not.

Women that are truly special, despite their narrower gaussian distributions are even more rare than men. Those women are completely out of reach. It's almost mythological if you really think about it. Fat ass foids with good genes get paid to exist, like tributes to gods. Are you good at videogames as foid? Twitch career guaranteed. Are you attractive? Anything guaranteed.
Nobody can hitch a ride on their lucky dice roll as well as women. I would be fine with becoming exceptional for an exceptional woman, but just some average woman? Nah

Yeah, breeding is natural, it should happen on its own. JFL at people making it more complicated than it is. Youre either good enough for today's spoiled girls that want everything or youre not.

Women that are truly special, despite their narrower gaussian distributions are even more rare than men. Those women are completely out of reach. It's almost mythological if you really think about it. Fat ass foids with good genes get paid to exist, like tributes to gods. Are you good at videogames as foid? Twitch career guaranteed. Are you attractive? Anything guaranteed.
Nobody can hitch a ride on their lucky dice roll as well as women. I would be fine with becoming exceptional for an exceptional woman, but just some average woman? Nah
In all of human history there he has never been a more privileged soical class than being a foid in 21st century.

@verzetn where is that gif from

Women literally won’t pay attention to what you say if they don’t like your looms

I just this comment on a youtube video from some normie dimwit, about how you should just be an 'exceptional man' for women to notice you and if you can't then it's your fault, and it reminded me of the normies and redpillers who parrot slight variations of the same idea - "Just beat the competition in status and then get a girl brah", "Just learn to make yourself the center of attention and be more confident than the other guys", "Just become an high value alpha male", etc.

They give this platitude to every single man in the world and insist that he must've not 'tried hard enough' or followed their instructions properly if it didn't happen, without realizing the inherent fallacy in their retarded mantra - if everyone is exceptional, then nobody is. The criteria for exceptionalism just rises a notch higher, ultimately elevating yet again only those with genetic, immutable exceptionalism above everyone whose ability is capped by their environmental accomplishments, not to mention that money, popularity and even talent are all zero sum games in their own right. If everyone is at the top, then nobody is in the top.

Basketball Coach: "Alright team, so you want to catch the public's/school's attention? It's easy, all you have to do is mostly outperform the other players in your team. Don't worry, all of you can do it with enough dedication, as long as you aren't a lazy fuck"

Ah yes. A flawlessly logical statement, I'm a braindead NPC and I can't deduce any fundamental problem with it.
I see normies always claim it is your fault and their platitudes. Common scheme I see in normies is they CALMLY (unironically) make you a fool or try shit with you or VIOLENTLY insult at you but when you hit them or yell at them THEY PLAY A VICTIM and just because you aren't popular in certain place you are currently in and also you aren't rich or good looking people WON'T TAKE YOUR SIDE. Fuckin people

“Conquer the world to get unexceptional used up pussy that will cheat on you and divorce rape you due to not being 8/10 or above” Theory