Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just because you're a normal weight doesn't mean you're not a fatcel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
This study is about the population in the United States, but due to the increasing Americanization of the western world as a whole, Eurocels and Aussiecels would do to take heed as well.

Data from National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES) 1999–2004 have recently shown the percent body fat of American adults. Average American men and women have ~28 and 40% body fat. When categorized by BMI and age, the data also show high percent body fat values, particularly in lower BMI categories. These data should make one reflect on the health status of Americans in all BMI categories and the use of these data for public health recommendations.

Although the report by Li et al. (1) provides useful information on the body fat content of Americans for specific BMI categories, these recent NHANES data seem to show high percent body fat levels, which is most striking among men and women who have a normal and overweight BMI. In fact, among women and men with BMI < 25 kg/m2, Li et al. (1) report a crude percent body fat of 34.0 and 22.7%, respectively. In contrast, in a small study of whites in Switzerland, percent body fat in women and men with normal BMI were 25.3 and 17.7%, respectively

It is disconcerting that the 5th percentile for percent body fat, which should represent the leanest of the population, corresponds to 28 and 17% body fat for women and men, respectively, and that the 50th percentile is as high as 41 and 28%. The message that may be interpreted from these cut-points, if they are to be used “in clinical settings and public health services” (1), is that the percentage body fat values that correspond to normal BMIs are acceptable and/or healthy.

LESS THAN 5% OF THE ENTIRE MALE POPULATION OF THE JEWNITED STATES IS BELOW 17% BODY FAT :feelsohh::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah: 17% is fat as fuck, especially if you don't lift weights or do heavy manual labor. It shows up on your face, the single most important thing for being conventionally attractive. Imagine being 20% body fat or more and thinking you're not a volcel, JFL.

My face is not chiseled when it is higher bf

This probably applies to the entirety of the west, not the just the States.

Well then that makes me a starvedcel

I'm a skinny fat man it's over :feelsrope:

I was 19% 173lbs at 5ft10, my cheap calipers read 18%. I went in a pod (paid ($60) that said my bodyfat was 19%.

Cheap bodyfat calipers are accurate within 2%

130212-F-RI777-002.JPG

This study is about the population in the United States, but due to the increasing Americanization of the western world as a whole, Eurocels and Aussiecels would do to take heed as well.

LESS THAN 5% OF THE ENTIRE MALE POPULATION OF THE JEWNITED STATES IS BELOW 17% BODY FAT :feelsohh::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah: 17% is fat as fuck, especially if you don't lift weights or do heavy manual labor. It shows up on your face, the single most important thing for being conventionally attractive. Imagine being 20% body fat or more and thinking you're not a volcel, JFL.

Not One Word

I'm 14%-15% bodyfat. Still ugly as fuck with no visible cheekbones, even when I was 6'3 and 141lbs a year ago.

I'm 14%-15% bodyfat. Still ugly as fuck with no visible cheekbones, even when I was 6'3 and 141lbs a year ago.
Eeh, you could get leaner at 14% fat, but at that point, I'd say you're lean enough to know what you're working with facially and if getting leaner would be of much use.

Let's say I was 25% bodyfat when I was wearing size 31 jeans at 6 foot. Regardless I had a pointy long wicked witch of the west chin.
BlUMXvY.jpg

JUST FUCKING LAUGHING at thinking I would look better if I continued leanmaxxing to auschwitz levels.
You do realize a full quarter of your body weight is pure lard, right? Lump, jiggly, cold mass. Also, long pointy chin isn't decidedly ugly, it's a masculine trait. Tons of birdcels with recessed chins would eat a bowl full of shit to have a chin like that.

You do realize a full quarter of your body weight is pure lard, right? Lump, jiggly, cold mass. Also, long pointy chin isn't decidedly ugly, it's a masculine trait. Tons of birdcels with recessed chins would eat a bowl full of shit to have a chin like that.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The only solution is to inject T, dietmaxx, and hit the weights brutally. There is no easy way out. If you don’t lift and diet you are just fat, skinnyfat, or fat, PERIOD. If you weigh less than 200 lbs and you’re 6 feet or taller you are a fuckin twink who can hardly be called a man. SORRY that’s the truth.

There is no in between unless you have god tier high-T nigger genetics. Body fat 10% or R O P E.

nah it doesn't work, unless you're 5'11+

if you're under 5'11 there's really no point

I wasn't 25% bodyfat. I was saying EVEN IF I WAS, which I wasn't, losing more weight wouldn't have mattered. I could already see my fucked up jaw and face bones, doofus. I had zero female interest before the age of 27 when I started letting myself eat like a pig. So calling me a volcel for currently being fat is dumb, and saying "stop whining" because it could get worse is dumb, you could have it worse too, you could be 4'11' bagelcel, you could have klinefelter or a klinefelter looking body, whatever you look like I guarantee OneCoolDude would eat a "bowl of shit" to switch places with you, yet you whine even though it could always get worse.

I mean, I got a pointy chin and long mouthbreather jaw at less than 15% bodyfat but if I keep going to 8% bodyfat I'll uncover a square jaw and look like Henry Cavill? It'll be like the axe body spray commercials, women will be all over me at 8% bodyfat! Dumb.
You're 6 feet tall too. Unless you're a deathnic or have a sub4 face, you're an absolute volcel. Getting to sub 15% fat isn't even strictly necessary, just being tall and not rice/curry is enough.

Same bro 5'10 120 lbs my face is still bloated :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Mfw when no hollow cheeks :cryfeels:

Same bro 5'10 120 lbs my face is still bloated :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Mfw when no hollow cheeks :cryfeels:
Our situation is pretty much either shitty genetics, or just baby fat hanging onto our faces for way longer than it should.

Average American man is 28% bf :feelswow:. Incredible.

This thread smells like ass.

im like 7-8% bf to be honest not gonna lie

I must be 8/10 because apparently a pointy narrow chin and long jaw with a shitty gonial angle is masculine and sexy.
I didn't say that. All I said was you could've had worse. From what I can tell, you have a normie-tier lower third.

You are white and not technically a manlet, according to this forum you should have asian and ethnic chicks queuing up to suck your dick.
I'm not 6 feet tall. You are.

I think it has to do with the placement of your zygos. I had 7% body fat last time I measured but still no hollowed cheeks in clear lighting. its over if you have low cheekbones :feelsrope:

who cares really fat fuck or not it’s over people can still tell what u look like when ur fat

I think it has to do with the placement of your zygos. I had 7% body fat last time I measured but still no hollowed cheeks in clear lighting. its over if you have low cheekbones :feelsrope:
It's low zygos and low forward maxillary growth. High zygos, forward-grown maxilla, and low body fat are the holy trinity of hollow cheeks.

pointy (narrow) chin "masculine,"
You described and pictured a slightly narrow forward-grown chin. It's not especially attractive or aesthetically pleasing, but it is masculine, and definitely better than a recessed or small chin.

white and an average height
Not enough on its own, you need a good face to make that work, something which I lack.

How did I describe it as forward or only "slightly" narrow? I posted a picture of the wicked witch of the west's narrow pointy chin for fuck's sake.
"Pointy" implies forward growth, at least to me. It's good you clarified with more detail. It does sound like an unfortunate chin, too bad about the narrow palette and teeth crowding too, but at least you have a chin.

Especially not in my area full of cornfed tall, robust germanics.
There's your problem. You'd do much better in an area with shorter men. Perhaps in a coastal area with a lot of Asians and Latinos.

How can you tell where your cheekbones are at when you can't see them?

How can you tell where your cheekbones are at when you can't see them?
feel them with your hands lel I remember seeing a article on telling whether you have low or high zgos

feel them with your hands lel I remember seeing a article on telling whether you have low or high zgos
Alright, I looked up an article and my zygos (is?/are?) along the middle of my nose. Is that good or bad?

Brazilian Smegma (get a job, cunt) is getting shat on for posting this thread on cucktears. Even they know skinnyfat is real and affects your face. You have to be a special kind of retard to deny it.

Men in the 1950's were like 145-155 lbs and looked actually lean and hard. Meanwhile today's 185 lb, 'ideal body weight' guys do not look anywhere near as good.

Its like women, I really think 5'4 women, which is the average height for women in America, should be around 115 lbs. The new thin is considered to be 145-155 lbs. When you think about, 145 lbs is 30 lbs heavier than 115 lbs. 30 lbs extra is a hell of a lot of weight on a woman who is 5'4.