Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because the thread is long doesn’t mean it’s high IQ

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Just because you make a long thread that doesn’t mean it’s high IQ I notice greycels try to act like philosophers and some higher ranks by typing essays talking about a water is wet topic tying an essay doesn’t make the post more high IQ it’s still a water wet is thread except it’s dragged out when it could’ve been summoned up in a few sentences

Postmaxxers have highest IQ

They solved the universe I mean

Diogenesmaxxing

Nice profile picture... :feelsaww:

Suifuel for @Edmund_Kemper, @sub human and @BlkPillPres. :feelskek:

Though JFL, you all of people shouldn't be criticizing others for "water is wet" threads. :feelsUgh:

Though JFL, you all of people shouldn't be criticizing others for "water is wet" threads. :feelsUgh:
The community is an echo chamber so every thread is a water is wet thread

The community is an echo chamber so every thread is a water is wet thread
It doesn't have to be; perhaps you should start making threads that actually show or explain something new! :feelsjuice:

fucking brutal. its over

It's a privilege when it is taken away.

verbosity =/= intelligence

verbosity =/= intelligence

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"misogynistic jerks" "misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice. Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

Last edited:
suifuel for @BlkPillPres who wrote an essay to me earlier about why black people belong in the US and deserve reparations in a SJW style post

Usually i don't even bother reading novel long threads unless i see something interesting in the first sentence

suifuel for @BlkPillPres who wrote an essay to me earlier about why black people belong in the US and deserve reparations in a SJW style post
Suifuel for people who can't read english so they instead make strawman arguments.

have of those threads just have people quoting a previous based post with no response

Exactly lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back