Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because I’m unemployed doesn’t mean I’m unemployed for why people think I’m unemployed

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Just because I’m unemployed doesn’t mean I’m unemployed for why people think I’m unemployed. People see me as unemployed because they see me as the type of guy who puts no effort in to getting a job on purpose and that’s just not the right answer. If what people think isn’t always a source of the right answer then I don’t see much reason to worry about regarding it as something that matters,

I’m unemployed for a reason many other people are unemployed I make an effort to get a job and yet I find my self being the type of guy that gets rejected from job positions. A lot of unemployed people struggle with getting rejected from numerous job positions and they’ll still get judged for being someone who disregards an effort to get a job just out of a normies first impression of how unemployed people are. I’ve been to work trials and heard back from employment agents to say they don’t want me they’re so I know I’m unwanted

I'm unemployed because fuck being a wagie.

Just because I’m unemployed doesn’t mean I’m unemployed for why people think I’m unemployed. People see me as unemployed because they see me as the type of guy who puts no effort in to getting a job on purpose and that’s just not the right answer. If what people think isn’t always a source of the right answer then I don’t see much reason to worry about regarding it as something that matters,

I’m unemployed for a reason many other people are unemployed I make an effort to get a job and yet I find my self being the type of guy that gets rejected from job positions. A lot of unemployed people struggle with getting rejected from numerous job positions and they’ll still get judged for being someone who disregards an effort to get a job just out of a normies first impression of how unemployed people are. I’ve been to work trials and heard back from employment agents to say they don’t want me they’re so I know I’m unwanted
I sympathize. Job-hunting can be brutal. People act like they're handing out jobs at the corner, but the truth is most easily attainable jobs don't pay a living wage, and high-paying jobs are all taken because everyone has a Masters degree nowadays. If you don't have connections or cant' just brute force your way in by being overqualified, you're fucked.

I'd recommend you hit up family members and everyone you know and let them know your plight. They'll have you in mind and might hook you up with a good job if they see one. It'll unironically be way more effective than sending in applications and CVs, which is about as effective as cold approaching foids tbh.

You are unemployed because you are lazy sack of shit