Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just beat Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@Yerberito thoughts?

@Yerberito gtfih

never played KH before, should I? My cousin loves it

I played Kingdom Hearts 3 and quit within an hour because it was boring as shit.
kingdom hearts 3 is awful as fuck

you should've started with the first tbh

Got it via Game Pass, so didn't buy it. But considering how boring that game was, I can't see myself enjoying the other games.
can't blame you tbh. that game was extremely dissapointing.
never played KH before, should I? My cousin loves it
I'd reccomend it, but don't start with KH3 because that game is kinda trash. Just start with the first one.

what system do you have btw? do you have PS4?

I remember trying that game for a few minutes, got bored and never touched it again.

can't blame you tbh. that game was extremely dissapointing.

I'd reccomend it, but don't start with KH3 because that game is kinda trash. Just start with the first one.

what system do you have btw? do you have PS4?
yeah I got basically every console that isnt an xbox

I think I got to the last or 2nd-last level of that and just gave up, very hard to chain the cards and shit properly. At least I got the gist before I moved on to beat KH2. Now just to get KH3

I think I got to the last or 2nd-last level of that and just gave up, very hard to chain the cards and shit properly. At least I got the gist before I moved on to beat KH2. Now just to get KH3
I had to level grind to 67 jfl

I'd have to check my ps2 memory card to see what I was at but it felt like grinding didn't help because while it expands your deck you still need to react really fast and stuff.

I'd have to check my ps2 memory card to see what I was at but it felt like grinding didn't help because while it expands your deck you still need to react really fast and stuff.
you have to boost your health a ton

Never played KH, looks like weebtrash

Theres nothing weeb about playing Pokémon. Normies and kids play it, KH is only play by weebs
cope, i've known plenty of normies who played kingdom hearts

i planned to play kingdom hearts, never got to it

Last edited: