Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be yourself

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Its all about your looks. You cant do right nether can you do wrong, because no matter how you behave the outcome will be based on your looks so you can be yourself all the time. You can be as much as a whiny beta fag as you want this does not determine your success, its all looks.

Dont try to be "alpha" or "antisocial" it doesnt matter "dark triad game" is "just be confident" it is a joke no girl wants an incel serialkiller because no girl wants a guy without looks.

Last edited:
No. Personality is all that matters. Looks are irrelevant.

So for me, just be a balding 5'4 rice truecel theory

just act chad, bro. no one likes your beta nerd personality, thats why you are virgin.

Nobody likes my personality (face).

Its all about your looks. You cant do right nether can you do wrong, because no matter how you behave the outcome will be based on your looks so you can be yourself all the time. You can be as much as a whiny beta fag as you want this does not determine your success, its all looks.

Dont try to be "alpha" or "antisocial" it doesnt matter "dark triad game" is "just be confident" it is a joke no girl wants an incel serialkiller because no girl wants a guy without looks.
It never works being yourself if that you and that self is ugly.

It's a numbers game my man! Keep approaching and keep being positive, boss!

The [BlackPill] should be able to make you nihilistic enough to lower you inhibitions at least. When you know [It's Over], you're not afraid of anything.

psychopath with good looks ==sexy the reverse is not true however

psychopath with good looks ==sexy the reverse is not true however
Psychopath with good looks is sexier than good and honest man with good looks, that shows how fucked up women truly are.

Your treatment by society is based on your position on the Norwood scale.

Psychopath with good looks is sexier than good and honest man with good looks, that shows how fucked up women truly are.
i was reffering to a psychopath with an ugly face is not sexy which is the inverse of the psychopath with a good face. Btw you can replace psychopath with x characteristics and you only need one constant which is a good face. In most cases if the constant is a good face you can attribute x characteristics to the male and he will still be good looking.

Only Chad can be himself.

i was reffering to a psychopath with an ugly face is not sexy which is the inverse of the psychopath with a good face. Btw you can replace psychopath with x characteristics and you only need one constant which is a good face. In most cases if the constant is a good face you can attribute x characteristics to the male and he will still be good looking.
I know, but a good-looking male will be perceived as "sexier" if he's a psychopath, gang member, serial killer etc. instead of a "boring" man earning honest money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back