Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be yourself" - it's actually 100% correct and true.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
But with 1 string attached, you have to be female for this to work. This is why females always say this, because females realize they can be themselves and they still get guys wanting to be with them no matter what.

This only works for males if they have the looks of at least an amateur male model.

"Just be yourself" can be shown with tinder experiments, where you can place your autistic loser incel terrible personality inside another male of whose face is 3-4 points higher than yours, and who is 5-10 inches taller than you, and your autistic loser incel personality suddenly is accepted, you can be yourself and it works just fine and the girls have absolutely no problem with your autistic terrible personality so long as the person they're talking to is a guy that mogs you in facial attractiveness and height.

This isn't some conspiracy theory either, any single one of you, or any bluepilled normies just browsing, you can try this yourself anytime, you can be a autistic cunt with a terrible personality to a female, so long it's done behind the profile of a good looking man, they 100% don't have a problem with your shitty personality, you can be yourself.

Last edited:
"Being yourself" = Having good facial bones and a long skeleton (tall)

Great white pill point. U know I think these Tinder girls they eliminate like 95%+ of guys. But then of the 5% who remain, they actually do select the guys they 'click' with the best.

One issues women have is that evolution has meant that beneficial attributes are divided between men. So many chads(and normies) are brainlets, who are boring as hell to be around. Meanwhile incels can be creative and intelligent and interesting. Yet girls just don't even give them a chance.

I would basically rather have a 2/10 ugly girl(who was thin), who was interesting and we 'clicked'.. than a 9/10 stacy who while she was beautiful was just unbelievably boring.

Great white pill point. U know I think these Tinder girls they eliminate like 95%+ of guys. But then of the 5% who remain, they actually do select the guys they 'click' with the best.

One issues women have is that evolution has meant that beneficial attributes are divided between men. So many chads(and normies) are brainlets, who are boring as hell to be around. Meanwhile incels can be creative and intelligent and interesting. Yet girls just don't even give them a chance.

I would basically rather have a 2/10 ugly girl(who was thin), who was interesting and we 'clicked'.. than a 9/10 stacy who while she was beautiful was just unbelievably boring.
Massive Low T COPE. Hot and dumb is definitely preferable to an educated, intelligent ugly girl. They will never shut up and talk your ear off about how smart they are, how interesting they are. Narcissism doesn’t even begin to describe so-called “intelligent” women.

Last edited:
Massive Low T COPE. Hot and dumb is infinitely preferable to an educated, intelligent ugly girl. They will never shut up and talk your ear off about how smart they are, how interesting they are. Narcissism doesn’t even begin to describe so-called “intelligent” women.
Took the words out of my mouth. Based af.

If you actually want an ugly chatting partner instead of a legit 9/10 who’s as dumb as a bag of hammers, you have low T. The less they speak, the better, why on earth would you want an ugly who would constantly intellectually challenge / shit-test you, and thus look down on you?

Massive Low T COPE. Hot and dumb is infinitely preferable to an educated, intelligent ugly girl. They will never shut up and talk your ear off about how smart they are, how interesting they are. Narcissism doesn’t even begin to describe so-called “intelligent” women.

Agreed.
Best would be a talking sexbot that is made to look like kaylyn slevin

It should just be able to suck a dick and to moan realistically for it to be the best relationship any man has ever had

Don't forget to take showers and get a haircut.

Being yourself is okay if you are chad

If you actually want an ugly chatting partner instead of a legit 9/10 who’s as dumb as a bag of hammers, you have low T. The less they speak, the better, why on earth would you want an ugly who would constantly intellectually challenge / shit-test you, and thus look down on you?
??? I was agreeing with you dude. Do you even read?

??? I was agreeing with you dude. Do you even read?
No, you misunderstood, I’m basically just reiterating what I’ve said, for emphasis. :feelsokman:

I do that a lot.

Massive Low T COPE. Hot and dumb is definitely preferable to an educated, intelligent ugly girl. They will never shut up and talk your ear off about how smart they are, how interesting they are. Narcissism doesn’t even begin to describe so-called “intelligent” women.
You are not wrong. I had a noodlewhore one time tell me about how smart she was and how she would never let a man dominate her, blah blah blah. She’s getting porked by a tall, white Chadlite now.

You are not wrong. I had a noodlewhore one time tell me about how smart she was and how she would never let a man dominate her, blah blah blah. She’s getting porked by a tall, white Chadlite now.
All foids are submissive when its about chad

I agree with you on the educated part... too many women get a false sense of how smart they are from the degree in college. I would choose a girl who is naturally smart, but didn't go to college for some reason.

I talk to some older women on the health group I am a part of. And its a lot better talking to actual smart women. Granted it might also be that they are older and wiser/plus not as crazy as young women.

I also got to think about my genetic line if I were to have children.. well that would require a fertile age woman actually talking to me more than two words, but assuming I did.. I want my children to be smart too.

They either like you or they don't

Agreed.
Best would be a talking sexbot that is made to look like kaylyn slevin

It should just be able to suck a dick and to moan realistically for it to be the best relationship any man has ever had
I looked her up...

WOW.
I mean.
Yeah, she's ok.

Only if your Chad and 6'2+

Worst advice ever. Chad don't need to be himself

This isn't some conspiracy theory either, any single one of you, or any bluepilled normies just browsing, you can try this yourself anytime, you can be a autistic cunt with a terrible personality to a female, so long it's done behind the profile of a good looking man,
women love good looking assholes

Worst advice ever. Chad don't need to be himself
chad can be whoever he desires or even act like a nerd/autist and women will still flock to him no prob

The thing is... I'm always myself, if I knew how to act like I'm someone else I'd probably be better off .

yes i would regularly hear my neighbour verbally abuse his girlfriend and they would still stay together. personality/be yourself is a myth used to blame men for female hypergamy.

I am so aware of this, that I laugh every time a MGTOW/"Redpill" coper claims that women are only attracted to "bad guys"/psychopaths/dark triad traits.

There are Chads that have the "nice guy" neckbeard/fedora-tipping personality stereotype and still slay.

no bro, you've got to adopt the right habits, watch more redpill youtube videos

Just be yourself and fuck society, women, and other people, tbh.

The best thing that ever happened to me was to stop caring about other people. I literally don’t give a fuck about other people’s opinions.

I work extremely hard and am underpaid for what I do. Why do I do it? For personal satisfaction and the challenge of beating out all of the people that doubted me and said I couldn’t. Fuck every last one of them and their casual life style. You can’t beat someone who has nothing to lose when they throw everything they have at you. I’m on rails on who I was meant to be; and I am unapolagetically me for no other reason than being me every day.

Does it help with anything else external to my own personal goals and mission? Probably not, most likely hurts it.

But fuck, it feels better than those years playing Everquest and my focus shows me something greater than worrying about what some other people think about me

Go find you and do you every day. If it’s neet fuck it be the best fucking neet on the face of this planet. You don’t answer to anyone but yourself. Pick a direction and ask yourself if you did your best every day at walking that path. And that doesn’t have to be the path everyone else walks.

Foids give guys advice because if it works for them, it must also work for guys too!

I am so aware of this, that I laugh every time a MGTOW/"Redpill" coper claims that women are only attracted to "bad guys"/psychopaths/dark triad traits.

There are Chads that have the "nice guy" neckbeard/fedora-tipping personality stereotype and still slay.

Yes, this is a massive redpill cope.

I remember a lot of "nice guys" who slayed, particularly Nordic looking pretty boys. I knew some of them who were very benevolent and altruistic and were the "beta" hard working types, raised like this by their upper middle class and rich families that wanted them to be good obedient and productive members of society. If they had recessed chins and were balding they would be seen as "soys", but because they had prominent jaws, hunter eyes and nw0 hairlines they were pretty boy slayers and basically "chads".

Fucking joke i made a similar thread but yours got pinned. I have the feeling its allways the same users who get pinned, those who suck the mods cocks and have 0 warnings just fuck your jewed brotherhood of incel bullies, this forum gets worse every day and we lose popularity and some shitty low effort rehash bullshitthreads get pinned

Women don't like me when I'm myself.

- Dude, just be yourself! :chad::chad:

- That's the problem, im being myself... :incel::incel:

Women are unfaithful creatures who cannot understand romance. Men are romantic. A woman's pussy throbs for cock. They're attracted to power, status, height, masculinity.

Being yourself will never get you the girl. Unless you're tall, handsome, and have a good body.

Even then women will still cheat on chads with other chads.

"Just be yourself, but if that doesn't work, just remember its your fault and you should change because you arent good enough"