Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be white??

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Maybe it’s just because i live in a liberal city but every day i go out for my job and i see black men dating white Stacys. Alot of these black men aren’t Tyrones. In fact i would say if they were white, alot of them would be incels. Maybe “just be white” was more accurate in the early 2000s but in 2021 America, just be black is more apt. If you’re an average black guy you have a way better chance of getting a gf than an average white guy. I think this is because the media has convinced everyone that black people are oppressed victims and white men are the evil oppressors so white women see it as their duty to go outside of their race in dating. I’m sure bbc has something to do with it as well.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20210715 112437

I think it depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB. but in most ethnic countries its JBW

JBB is an extension of the dogpill. White holes are spoiled and want a pet, not a partner.

View attachment 470177

I think it depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB. but in most ethnic countries its JBW
Maybe it’s just because i live in a liberal city but every day i go out for my job and i see black men dating white Stacys. Alot of these black men aren’t Tyrones. In fact i would say if they were white, alot of them would be incels. Maybe “just be white” was more accurate in the early 2000s but in 2021 America, just be black is more apt. If you’re an average black guy you have a way better chance of getting a gf than an average white guy. I think this is because the media has convinced everyone that black people are oppressed victims and white men are the evil oppressors so white women see it as their duty to go outside of their race in dating. I’m sure bbc has something to do with it as well.
I'm black and no foids want me, you guys are somewhat correct.

Depends but it's mostly low class white girls (sluts) a unemployed black guy isn't getting high class
I don't mind having a White girlfriend, but I don't want her to a be a Wigger (A white person that mimics black culture), I just want her to be normal.

I don't mind having a White girlfriend, but I don't want her to a be a Wigger (A white person that mimics black culture), I just want her to be normal.
But so many other guys want that, white men, Indian men, Asian men, Black men, supply is low and demand is high, so white guys get priced out of their own market, then whites cuck asian guy with asian women, they also do this with Latinas

But so many other guys want that, white men, Indian men, Asian men, Black men, supply is low and demand is high, so white guys get priced out of their own market, then whites cuck asian guy with asian women, they also do this with Latinas
Supply is low? Aren't White Females the majority of females in the West? Most White women prefer to stick to their race anyways. But good news! Black women are in Low Demand.

Last edited:
your city got jewed

JBB pushers are just relentless. Everyday its some new anecdote about how all the white girls are with black guys. It's the same on lookism too.

JBB has basically willed itself into reality in the incel community just through sheer repetition in spite of never being anything more than anecdotes and cherry picked examples.

JBB pushers are just relentless. Everyday its some new anecdote about how all the white girls are with black guys. It's the same on lookism too.

JBB has basically willed itself into reality in the incel community just through sheer repetition in spite of never being anything more than anecdotes and cherry picked examples.

BBC will rule da world boyoz~​
JBW is a scam:feelsYall:

I'm black and no foids want me, you guys are somewhat correct.

This tbh

@Copexodius Maximus
Honestly I would agree. Foids see blacks as animals and just like dogs, foids want to assert their authority over them and make the animal fuck them. Pretty fucked up mindset.
@DepravedAndDeprived thoughts?

Last edited:

JBW was never a thing but JBB applies, all the time. Blacks cannot be incel. It needs drilled into peoples heads, then maybe they'll stop looking at memes & look closely at reality. How every race of women prefers blacks but pairs with whites to exploit their soy nature

JBW was never a thing but JBB applies, all the time. Blacks cannot be incel. It needs drilled into peoples heads, then maybe they'll stop looking at memes & look closely at reality. How every race of women prefers blacks but pairs with whites to exploit their soy nature
source: BLACKED.COM

Ethnics can't accept their smv position. They only reject blacks having a higher smv due to superiority complex. Unironically ethnics and niggers to each orher are more racist than whites.
Don't even bother with larpers.is :fuk: