Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be white??

incelitis

incelitis

Recruit
★★★★
7d 10h 25m
Maybe it’s just because i live in a liberal city but every day i go out for my job and i see black men dating white Stacys. Alot of these black men aren’t Tyrones. In fact i would say if they were white, alot of them would be incels. Maybe “just be white” was more accurate in the early 2000s but in 2021 America, just be black is more apt. If you’re an average black guy you have a way better chance of getting a gf than an average white guy. I think this is because the media has convinced everyone that black people are oppressed victims and white men are the evil oppressors so white women see it as their duty to go outside of their race in dating. I’m sure bbc has something to do with it as well.

Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
72d 6h 35m

I think it depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB. but in most ethnic countries its JBW

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 7h 58m
JBB is an extension of the dogpill. White holes are spoiled and want a pet, not a partner.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
55d 20h 37m
metabuxx said:
View attachment 470177

I think it depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB. but in most ethnic countries its JBW
Depends but it's mostly low class white girls (sluts) a unemployed black guy isn't getting high class

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
78d 18h 39m
metabuxx said:
View attachment 470177

incelitis said:
Maybe it’s just because i live in a liberal city but every day i go out for my job and i see black men dating white Stacys. Alot of these black men aren’t Tyrones. In fact i would say if they were white, alot of them would be incels. Maybe “just be white” was more accurate in the early 2000s but in 2021 America, just be black is more apt. If you’re an average black guy you have a way better chance of getting a gf than an average white guy. I think this is because the media has convinced everyone that black people are oppressed victims and white men are the evil oppressors so white women see it as their duty to go outside of their race in dating. I’m sure bbc has something to do with it as well.
I'm black and no foids want me, you guys are somewhat correct.

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Shamac
★★★
31d 20h 10m
ibericel said:
JBB is an extension of the dogpill. White holes are spoiled and want a pet, not a partner.
this

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

78d 18h 39m
IncelCream said:
Depends but it's mostly low class white girls (sluts) a unemployed black guy isn't getting high class
I don't mind having a White girlfriend, but I don't want her to a be a Wigger (A white person that mimics black culture), I just want her to be normal.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
55d 20h 37m
Ika-Sama said:
I don't mind having a White girlfriend, but I don't want her to a be a Wigger (A white person that mimics black culture), I just want her to be normal.
But so many other guys want that, white men, Indian men, Asian men, Black men, supply is low and demand is high, so white guys get priced out of their own market, then whites cuck asian guy with asian women, they also do this with Latinas

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

78d 18h 39m
IncelCream said:
But so many other guys want that, white men, Indian men, Asian men, Black men, supply is low and demand is high, so white guys get priced out of their own market, then whites cuck asian guy with asian women, they also do this with Latinas
Supply is low? Aren't White Females the majority of females in the West? Most White women prefer to stick to their race anyways. But good news! Black women are in Low Demand.

Last edited:
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 6h 13m
your city got jewed

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
JBB pushers are just relentless. Everyday its some new anecdote about how all the white girls are with black guys. It's the same on lookism too.

JBB has basically willed itself into reality in the incel community just through sheer repetition in spite of never being anything more than anecdotes and cherry picked examples.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 58m
the3rdwill said:
JBB pushers are just relentless. Everyday its some new anecdote about how all the white girls are with black guys. It's the same on lookism too.

JBB has basically willed itself into reality in the incel community just through sheer repetition in spite of never being anything more than anecdotes and cherry picked examples.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8