Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be white they say...

B R U T A L
He legit looks like a fucking frog that someone smashed against the pavement.

Fucking Polish women are utter whores. They only like blacks and criminals.
It's fucking over.

Reminder that this is what Weed looks like IRL:
incel-jpg.6062

Need there be any more proof that all whitecels are volcels?
Wait a minute. If it's truly fucking Weed I will find him and kill him I live in Russia too.

All the non-whites should be banned tbh.
All whites should be banned tbh.

Atleast Whites can go to Thailand/The Philippines/Some other 3rd world nation with Asian girls.

The town I live in is almost 99.8% white and blacks are treated like fucking royalty. When I was 17 my moms two married friends were talking about how beautiful black guys are; specifically how elegant their cheekbones are and how muscular and tall they are compared to white guys. One said the pitch of their voices made them swoon. Obviously in the multicultural shitholes where you all live ethnics will stand less of a chance because of availability and we all know women WANT WHAT THEY CAN NOT HAVE. Consider availability and women's nature, it's proven they take on foreign invaders which links to their tribal instinct. Most the places you all live have invited and reproduced with the invading tribe; women would invite and fuck aliens from mars if they could.

Blacks are indoctrinated since childhood with a ideology that blames whitey for everything. Its only naturally their first instinct here is to once again now whitey. Its all face.

seems like a cope tbh

Английские песни получе :/
У тебя охуенный английский, расскажи им про винищко-тян и про всю хуйню, гарантирую - бомбанёт.

kek.

A lot of funny shit comes out of the incel community.

Even if not incel, I think a lot of guys can relate to this stuff. Especially if struggled with girls when you were younger.

У тебя охуенный английский, расскажи им про винищко-тян и про всю хуйню, гарантирую - бомбанёт.
Я не знаю что это такое, типа мем ?

thread turned into a sjitshow jfl, also this has to be a trolling low iq post tbh tbh, he cant be this dumb, showing above average, gymcelled ethnics vs a creep?

my head, it hurts

Я не знаю что это такое, типа мем ?
Практически - мем воплощёный в реальность в гротескном виде. Орбайтер (татароид, ололо) убил, а после дважды изнасиловал труп своей ЕОТ (уан ит из?), ну а потом покончил с собой (по доброй традиции). Что выделяет историю из тысячи подобных, так это предсмертная запиская поциента.
https://www.msk.kp.ru/daily/26786.4/3820340/

Практически - мем воплощёный в реальность в гротескном виде. Орбайтер (татароид, ололо) убил, а после дважды изнасиловал труп своей ЕОТ (уан ит из?), ну а потом покончил с собой (по доброй традиции). Что выделяет историю из тысячи подобных, так это предсмертная запиская поциента.
https://www.msk.kp.ru/daily/26786.4/3820340/
k