Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be White Theory only applies to good-lookkng white men

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Ugly white men cannot compete with their good looking counterparts, they have no chance. I constantly see Brown and black incels complain that all white men are fakecels, lol, this is far from the truth. As a brown male myself, I can confirm that JBW is absolute bullshit. I would go as far to say that good looking brown males mog average white males. If JBW was true then whites wouldn't be present in the incel community, they are here because of their bad looks

For me JBW is more about the fact that white men are less ugly on average. Same with being tall, it's not that being tall means fakecel, it means that being tall would make it easier

Just Be White Theory only applies to good-lookkng white men​

No it doesn't. Noodlewhores date some of the geekiest and most mediocre looking white men they can find. This is common knowledge and I see it all the time.

For me JBW is more about the fact that white men are less ugly on average. Same with being tall, it's not that being tall means fakecel, it means that being tall would make it easier
White men are the most ugly men on earth.

Ugly white men cannot compete with their good looking counterparts

No it doesn't. Noodlewhores date some of the geekiest and most mediocre looking white men they can find. This is common knowledge and I see it all the time.
I HATE NOODLEWHORES THEY LOOK LIKE ALIENS

I mean both goodlooking AND NT. It's over if you're good looking and non-NT, and its also over if youre NT, but not goodlooking
Ehhhh. Non nt and HTN is the bare minimum to ascend with a foid you won’t get a good quality foid sadly due to being non NT but you properly can understand.

I really do advocate for the NT pill but a 5 PSL HTN despite being non NT will still be attractive man.

No AVG white person has it better than AVG ethnic, I hate when these retards don't accept their privilege

Last edited:
I mean both goodlooking AND NT. It's over if you're good looking and non-NT, and its also over if youre NT, but not goodlooking
Bullshit lmao.

NT doesn't matter, ever. It's all about LOOKS, LOOKS are your personality, LOOKS determine if you are le NT or le ND.

LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

Water.

JBW only works on people who don't have the need to do it.

It matters, everything matters. Looks are by far the absolute most important thing though.
It matters 0%
I saw guys who act like the worst kind of Incel, shy, high inhib, never take action, never went to parties ever, yet they always had gfs.

Why?
LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

JBW only works for people that would still slay in their home country (even if it would take a bit longer).

Ugly white men cannot compete with their good looking counterparts, they have no chance. I constantly see Brown and black incels complain that all white men are fakecels, lol, this is far from the truth. As a brown male myself, I can confirm that JBW is absolute bullshit. I would go as far to say that good looking brown males mog average white males. If JBW was true then whites wouldn't be present in the incel community, they are here because of their bad looks
Inceldom and racism doesn't mix...the concepts are totally different

cope tbh, most whitecel dont even try yet

cope tbh, most whitecel dont even try yet
It is a cope.

But you still have to have some competence. The more incel you are the more philippines comes.

It's generally true whites slay more. But not really. It's a case by case with an internecine element