Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Just be white. Like fuckboy, who deflowered my last crush

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Igama Iukis

Russian-buryat. In times of Soviet Union technical personal of various nationalities was brought to Lithuania for service military bases, and one of their descendants deflowered my last crush

Last edited:
@Damo the incel

He sort of looks Hapa. Eastern Hunter Gatherer, tbh.

He sort of looks Hapa. Eastern Hunter Gatherer, tbh.
Russian-buryat. In times of Soviet Union technical personal of various nationalities was brought to Lithuania for service military bases, and one of their descendants deflowered my last crush

Eastern Hunter Gatherers make good chunk of Eastern and North Eastern Europeans ancestry, that's why some Slavs, Balts and Nords look like Hapas.

Blame the commies.

i witnessed this once before too
but not with crush, just random girl in my highschool
From cute teen chuuni virgins with potential, into boring slutty used casual cunts, or slutty artsy whores. Thats happened to all cute teen girls in my way

I wish I could deflower a girl :cryfeels:

if you have beef, you have reason to.disagree with him, if you have reason to disagree you have reason to fight him, so just do that, no?
at least you will feel better

From cute teen chuuni virgins with potential, into boring slutty used casual cunts, or slutty artsy whores. Thats happened to all cute teen girls in my way
it's over