Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be white? Blackops2cel got matches in Asia

blackpill_incel said:
I'm planning on going to Thailand this summer

Right on, brother  :cool:

Even though Asians usually prefer prettyboys, some have a fetish for muscular white guys.

Cuck-Damage said:
2nd row = 1st row with fake-up

Lol @ stupid post

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

tumblr_mh3bobJvIk1rinkz1o1_1280.jpg

2nd row = 1st row with showers

CopingGymcel said:
blackpill_incel said:
I'm planning on going to Thailand this summer
Right on, brother :cool:
Even though Asians usually prefer prettyboys, some have a fetish for muscular white guys.
just beat up wtf pretty boys and make their mates yours.

CopingGymcel said:
Right on, brother  :cool:

>usually prefer pretty boys

Even in Asia I can't win

blackpill_incel said:
>usually prefer pretty boys

Even in Asia I can't win

But you're tall and white, so you'll win. You're competing against short Asian dudes with small penises. Since you're muscular and wide framed, they will assume that you have a huge penis.

Get Tinder plus. Use some photos of your face and body, and see how well you do in Thailand. I promise you, you'll get enough matches to have a date set up every day.

CopingGymcel said:
But you're tall and white, so you'll win. You're competing against short Asian dudes with small penises. Since you're muscular and wide framed, they will assume that you have a huge penis.

Maybe. My dick is barely average at 6.5 inches

blackpill_incel said:
Maybe. My dick is barely average at 6.5 inches

6.5 inches is well above average, and if the girth isn't too bad, it will be the biggest dick any of those girls have been with.

I get shit matches in most Asian countries, I'm talking trannies and hookers. It's probably because I am balding and have a shaved head. They are really obsessed with hair in Asia, most Asian guys have really good hair and rarely go bald.

Just be white works in Asia, as long as you have a good head of hair.

CopingGymcel said:
6.5 inches is well above average, and if the girth isn't too bad, it will be the biggest dick any of those girls have been with.

Lol I hope so. Jfl @ Asian masculinity tbh, getting MOGGED by a subhuman such as myself

I googled blackopscel which brought me to cucktears and the first comment:

“He’s someone who isn’t even particularly ugly, he looks fine “

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT THOSE RETARDS ARE FUCKING INSANE

rafaelvicuna3 said:
LMFAO WTF EVEN BLACKOPS2CEL MOGGED ALL OF US THEY SO THIRSTY FOR WHITE COCK

This just proves how white men, even the ugly ones are ridiculously privileged in dating

rofl to see someone here look likes me in early 20s.
i have been thinking if i chose to go transition i'll have a better life. but in recent years i became mental and fat so i'm kind of jealous of you.

Blackops2 lived through a fucking war. If you think he is an incel you are coping as fuck.

just be white theory is yet to be disproven. white = vocel ive seen enough evidence.

This is exactly what I thought.

Asian noodlewhores will fuck anything that is white and moves. JBW theory is 100% legit, specially for asian noodlewhores.

CopingGymcel said:

Unless they are systemic tourist chasers.

We need to set up a incel colony in asia.

Looks like I'm moving to Asia

Just a reminder.