Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST BE VIOLENT THEORY CONFIMRED

This ISIS terrorist probably just had a good personality

This is my theory. Low inhibition plus the ability to project violence are important. I'm genetic trash but as long as I can achieve both of these I will be happy with myself.

Fake news, females don't run away with ethnics.

170425144833-investigates-fbi-syria-cuspert-abu-talha-al-almani-jpg-super-169.jpg

Chadlite/normie status with the added benefit of ISIS affiliation/ethnic animal fuck status.

I remember reading the story a while back and I was angry, she only received probation or some light prison sentence for helping an ISIS terrorist. A man would get 20 or 30 years in prison. Dumb cunt.

Females are Nazis, they would never fuck a dark skin man.

Yeah,it's just the stereotypes and racism that ruin his chances technically. the indian Chad IS more attractive than the white normie. He should in theory mog a lot of white guys

he is in the racepill dealer/og hall of fame along with @13k and ofcourse myself,

we are the biggest racepillcels

Ah yeah, @13k as well! How could I forget

Yeah,it's just the stereotypes and racism that ruin his chances technically. the indian Chad IS more attractive than the white normie. He should in theory mog a lot of white guys
i disagree tbh, this TSH is overated and not a good example he gets mogged by white failed normies since hes manlet and a curry, also has a terrible frame , but other goodlooking ethnics of different races could mog 4/10 white

Females will disregard their petty morality for a chance at a good looking male.

LOL I remember this. Stuff like this happens pretty often. Women just LOVE bad, dangerous, and high NT men. I like how normies always treat it as an unlikely fluke. Than how come every time it happens, it ALWAYS involves a good-looking guy? If it's so "unlikely" how come it never involves some fat ugly neckbeard that the femoid "just happened" to fuck when she wasn't supposed to? All seems pretty "unlikely" to me.

this guy is 7+ ethnic thats why