Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be Swedish ubermensch in SEA theory

I'm going to watch this for the 3rd time. He's like a 500 pound baby.

well this was depressing

This video cracks me up everytime tbh

I put the audio of this clip as my daily wake up alarm :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

lmao why is he just screaming

fucking legend

This remains one of the funniest videos ever tbh.

JFL, it's actually way funnier when you can understand what he's saying.

Yeah sounds like it.
In the comments the uploader says they found him with 2 empty bottles whiskey in his room and 5 unopened kek. I think the tranny he was with robbed him.

In the comments the uploader says they found him with 2 empty bottles whiskey in his room and 5 unopened kek. I think the tranny he was with robbed him.

Pretty much all fat baldcels here in Sweden has a young thai living with them,
I guess JBW and betabuxx is real.

>tfw this degenerate will have a better life than me

Sad thing is, I bet he isn't a virgin. I bet has has gotten laid with a few filipinas off Tinder. Don't believe me? Use his pic to catfish on Tinder - remember to set profile to the Philippines.:feelsrope:

Sad thing is, I bet he isn't a virgin. I bet has has gotten laid with a few filipinas off Tinder. Don't believe me? Use his pic to catfish on Tinder - remember to set profile to the Philippines.:feelsrope:
Thai whores will happily suck his micropeen because of his white halo.

Those same whores refuse paying curries :lul::lul::lul: