Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be Swedish ubermensch in SEA theory

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

lmfao hilarious

Ayy, my racial kinsman

This is why I need to bring my thaifu (if I had to resort to that) back to the USA so I do not degenerate into your creepy western middleaged sexpat.

This is why I need to bring my thaifu (if I had to resort to that) back to the USA so I do not degenerate into your creepy western middleaged sexpat.
It's your fault that we're this way

Was he just drunk?

It's your fault that we're this way

Every problem can be traced back to the ZOG.

But this problem isn't that bad because I imagine the nightmare of me being married to my sudaca looksmatch and not knowing any better.

Truly a bluepilled/plugged in horrific nightmare.

Every problem can be traced back to the ZOG.

But this problem isn't that bad because I imagine the nightmare of me being married to my sudaca looksmatch and not knowing any better.

Truly a bluepilled/plugged in horrific nightmare.
Eh, were it not for the zog though, wouldn't you at least be open to the prospect of a white foid?

High iq

Lol wtf is this?

Just have blue/green eyes theory strikes again

What a desgusting pig, lol

I think this is in the philippines, They treated him with care and minimal necessary force, i doubt they would treat a native like that.

Alcohol should be banned.

When you go to SEA and realyse that femoids won't fuck you there eather.

As a Swede, all I can say is: Someone please invade us already.

As a Swede, all I can say is: Someone please invade us already.
Didnt that already happen? :lul: Muslim foids poop out an average of 3+ babies...meanwhile Swedish thots max out on 1...its only a matter of time for most of western europe tbh.

LOL I lost it when they had to lift him onto the cart

Didnt that already happen? :lul: Muslim foids poop out an average of 3+ babies...meanwhile Swedish thots max out on 1...its only a matter of time for most of western europe tbh.
I was thinking the Russians or something, but you are right :feelsrope:

DIN JÄVLA KNULL HORAAAAAAAA

When you try to go JBW at SEA but still fail to ascend.

Bloatmaxx theory is unstoppable

WoW expansion pack level LDARing.

LMFAO they need like 10 men to transport that guy to the car

I like when they were pouring water over him like a beached whale.

The cops were pure “we don’t get paid enough for this shit”.

a firing squad is needed for this degeneracy

Future for the creepcels going to Asia JFL

this is what awaits those who become sexpats

How many seats did he have to buy on the airplane?

He gets brutally mogged by the Chad SEA policeman. Most are taller than him, slimmer with handsome faces. It's over for Nordicels

just be good looking and tall theory?

He'd just seen a nerdic thread on lookism

Doesn't Sweden have the highest incidence of Rape in the World?
I guess this is one of the instances of "lies, damned lies and statistics". I'm not sure about highest, but I think it will seem very high due to the fact that Swedish legislation basically counts any single sexual action where consent hasn't been explicitly given as rape, i.e. actions that in other countries may very well be legal. That said, we have seen a spike in violent gang rapes due to immigrants, but I don't think the incidence is the world's highest.

:feelskek: