Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be rice theory seems legit in 2021/22

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Such an abomination somehow managed to get a cute white gf
8690D0F1 C222 4CBB 852D 7576274E00D5

She's below average, looks kinda tranny. And this is cherrypicking.

Indeed, she looks like a solid 4/10 though. Volcel if you wouldn't.

As for the "Just Be Rice" thing, that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard. It's even more stupid than the "Just Be White" shit that gets spammed here. If you live in the West, you are fucked. If you are rice, double fucked. Simple as that.

As for the "Just Be Rice" thing, that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard. It's even more stupid than the "Just Be White" shit that gets spammed here. If you live in the West, you are fucked. If you are rice, double fucked. Simple as that.
That’s actually irony. A more appropriate term would be “just be lucky”

solid 2, typical looksmatch pill.

JBB is legit wherever you live on this globe tho

That's a 2? Christ, my Tinder matches must have been 0.5s and 1s then.

JBB is more legit than JBW in the West, I'll give you that. If you're a black male then you're only half fucked.

cherrypicking

Only ugly white males struggle for extended periods.

obviously he's a betabux

mogs me, I've never been close to a foid like that or taken such photos :feelsbadman:

:feelshaha: soooo much cope ITT

Funny if you posted her on her own idiots here would be like "she's a 5/6" but cognitive dissonance and suddenly she's a 2 :feelshaha:

I will say she looks like she's from East Euro polish or russian or something, probably the rice is running niche game

idk kinda cherrypicked. mayb he is super tall, programmerwealthmaxxed, or she is single mom