Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be ogre actually has a degree of truth to it

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve seen multiple studies about how size (frame in particular) is a better predictor for girls selecting you, even over face or height. I’ve even seen a few of those studies in the incel wiki. Why isn’t this talked about more? Could it be possible that frame > face > height > race??? (Obviously not including extremes IE: wide framed manlet or super bad face with wide frame)

Apparently it’s because women like men who can protect them, which make sense. A wide framed dude is more intimidating than a tall lanky or good face average sized dude.

Wide frame just correlates with a better face. The same hormones for facial dimorphism are also responsible for the bodily one.

Wide frame just correlates with a better face. The same hormones for facial dimorphism are also responsible for the bodily one.
Damn really? That’s interesting, didn’t know that.

It's an evolutionary thing. For 99.99999% of human history women needed tall, large framed men to protect them from predators and rival tribes. Ogremaxxing is legit because women are biologically hard-wired to be attracted to those types of guys.

I've seen way too many ogrecels and normie faced tallcels score with women irl. Face ~ Height

I'd say it's true as long as the face isn't sub4

only take a little bit test,deca,tren,winny,eq,insulin and hgh theory

Being tall + wide frame = you guarantee at least a Becky.
Your face has to be deformed in order not to get laid as an ogre.

It's an evolutionary thing. For 99.99999% of human history women needed tall, large framed men to protect them from predators and rival tribes. Ogremaxxing is legit because women are biologically hard-wired to be attracted to those types of guys.
That's why I plan to gymcel after the Chink cough ends, might as well roidmaxx and LLmaxx in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back