Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just be NT theory

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
In local TV there's this fat, double chinned, bald, 5'9, 2/10 failing restaurant chef/owner and he said he has 5 kids from 3 women, currently married to a 5/10. Even my dad commented that a guy like that has 5 kids and I have nothing.

it never even began for autists

Are you sure 2/10 ? That would mean he is literally deformed

it never even began for autists
In my experience you don't have to be an autist but everyone who scores over 90% on the introversion scale is doomed. Being a shut-in is comfy.

Are you sure 2/10 ? That would mean he is literally deformed
1/10 is deformed. What do you call a guy who looks like 50 year old bald pig? Not a 3 in my book.

Must be super-NT (extroverted).

In local TV there's this fat, double chinned, bald, 5'9, 2/10 failing restaurant chef/owner and he said he has 5 kids from 3 women, currently married to a 5/10. Even my dad commented that a guy like that has 5 kids and I have nothing.
None are his

NTs are beta providers

Just be ogre theory.

Baaaaa Humbug; Most people on here are Neuro Typical.

This isnt a 2/10. He is a 3 or 4/10. His facial features arent terrible, his main failos are balding and being a fatcel
Face subpar - 4/10 + morbidly fat 3/10 + bald 2/10. No way that a guy like this is a low tier normie.

more like just be boomer they had it easier

Baaaaa Humbug; Most people on here are Neuro Typical.
Yeah but how many are huge introverts? The vast majority. Women don't want shut in hardcore gamers.

I don't believe in the NTpill. Ugly NTs are becoming rarer in this day and age
I meant that there’s a difference between autistic and neurodivergent (opposite of neurotypical)
Being neurodivergent doesn’t automatically mean you’re autistic, just that you’re not neurotypical

I meant that there’s a difference between autistic and neurodivergent (opposite of neurotypical)
Being neurodivergent doesn’t automatically mean you’re autistic, just that you’re not neurotypical
I don't know the difference between autistic and neurdivergent. What is the difference?

I don't know the difference between autistic and neurdivergent. What is the difference?
Autistic is autistic. Neurodivergent is anything not neurotypical, any mind that is not ‘normal’. Anyone who is mentally different

Autistic is autistic. Neurodivergent is anything not neurotypical, any mind that is not ‘normal’. Anyone who is mentally different
Autism falls under neurodivergence, but neurodivergence is more than only autism

Cope
Big difference between gamers and hardcore gamers. Think of Asmongold, if he wasn't a famous streamer he'd be on this forum. A hardcore gamer will spend his weekend by playing 20 hours of Elden Ring because he doesn't have anything better to do. A normie gamer will play a sports game or multiplayer with his buddies.

Last edited: