Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be neurotypical"

D

Draconian Times

-
Neurotypicality is life.

Being neurotypical is everything.

Neurotypical even matters more than looks.

This guy is popular among women just because he is neurotypical:

Th 3634599010

NT > everything confirmed.

cherrypicking

Reductio ad absurdum: What this dude just did
48898.jpg

Being NT is very important yet some users on here still deny it.

Honestly it's worse being NT and incel because you realize what everyone is thinking about you and you can read them fairly easily. If you're NT and incel you'll be blackpilled on how socialization works.

Reductio ad absurdum: What this dude just did
48898.jpg
Is it a logical fallacy or a valid way of arguing?

Sometimes using extreme examples are necessary to make people think for once.

While being NT is very important, enough looks can compensate. The example you gave is cherry-picking. No woman is sexually attracted to him. He is loved out of pity, emotional-appeal. Women want the status that comes along with it. He will never be in a stable relationship unless it is a looksmatch.

I'd hazard a model with somewhat arbitrary numbers:
adjusted score = .3*looks + .5*NT score + .2 * hygiene/fashion
min adjusted score =6

Honestly it's worse being NT and incel because you realize what everyone is thinking about you and you can read them fairly easily. If you're NT and incel you'll be blackpilled on how socialization works.
It's worse for me since I am hyper-aware and paranoid. Mean looks and the side eye hit harder.

While being NT is very important, enough looks can compensate. The example you gave is cherry-picking. No woman is sexually attracted to him. He is loved out of pity, emotional-appeal. Women want the status that comes along with it. He will never be in a stable relationship unless it is a looksmatch.
You know my post was satirical, right?

Is it a logical fallacy or a valid way of arguing?

Sometimes using extreme examples are necessary to make people think for once.
When it's over for 97th percentile autists, and half of those who "ascended" trannymaxed, then it is reasonable to assume that autism is a death sentence. Of course a neurotypical can still fail.
I'm a believer in the compoundpill myself. Things keep piling up or come crashing down until about 13. Then, you reap what you sowed.

most autistic shitpost I have ever had the pleasure of reading

When it's over for 97th percentile autists, and half of those who "ascended" trannymaxed, then it is reasonable to assume that autism is a death sentence. Of course a neurotypical can still fail.
I'm a believer in the compoundpill myself. Things keep piling up or come crashing down until about 13. Then, you reap what you sowed.
Yeah, my point was that neurotypicality isn't enough if you're extremely ugly. Just a satirical way to make fun of people who think neurotypicality can save us from a life of inceldom even if we're ugly.

NTs are Nigger Trannies

Nt > non NT. As a non NT I’m bad at everything outside of just getting women I wish my only problem was just my inceldom bro

He's popular because of his deformity. All of the attention he gets is mostly just virtue signaling and all fake and two-faced. Is it better than truly being alone? Maybe, but knowing it's not genuine it's not that much better.

It's like when you see couples with some hot girl and a extremely deformed dude, you just know it's all fake and a business thing rather than a genuine relationship.

That's why an actual 0/10 person with a severe deformity is more likely to get famous even if it's just virtue signaling and people feeling pity for them, while an average non deformed but ugly guy doesn't have that "freakshow" aspect to them.

Guys, just to make it clear: my post was satirical. I was criticizing people who say neurotypicality is the only thing that matters. Obviously, it doesn't matter at all if you're ugly. That's the point.

NT is extremely important. I knew several guys in school who were shorter and often less attravtive than me and yet they were more respected and had a bigger social circle just because they were NT