Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be mormon theory to the EXTREME!

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
just be mormon is semi legit. That religion has the most strongly enforced anti-sexual degeneracy code in America by far.

The Catholic church is cucked as hell it's sad to be coming from a Catholic family.
I really hope the current pope gets assassinated.

If Mormonism wasnt a cult I'd probably become one for a sexual harem tbh

I heard from a mormon friend that the reason mormons do this is because if one husband died in a war, his wife and kids would be taken by his neighbor or a family member, and so that neighbor or family member would now have 2 wives and a ton of kids. If he died, they would be passed on, and so forth. It's a pretty cucked religion tbh, who wants to raise someone else's kids?

Jfl at the comments section. You have jealous cucks, and women who are angry at men banging prime pussy instead of old used roast beef.

I'm jealous. I'm going to convert to mormonism.
The Catholic church is cucked as hell it's sad to be coming from a Catholic family.
I really hope the current pope gets assassinated.

Better than Islam.

Six wives and every one a munter. No thanks, I'd sooner have a wank.

Good luck finding someone in the modern mormon church. Mormon girls are the biggest Chad Chasers there are. At least they wouldn't treat you like shit to your face.

Why wasn't I born mormon :feelsrope:

Religious girls make my dick hatd

Religionmaxing is equally important as looksmaxing.

There's something I really don't get about life.

This guy has 29 kids and they almost all look normal or good. Any other ethnic father would've produced ugly children. What the heck is up with white semen?

Mormonism is pretty cool in this day and age. Father is the definitive patriarch of the family and no questions asked against his rule. Wife is allowed to leave the relationship but she will be shunned and face harsh penalties so she's basically forced into servitude for her husband until they both die. Her whole life is to please the husband and take care of the children. There are really no drawbacks at all except you are part of a cult and have to pay high tariffs to the "Church" or "Leader" or whoever is in charge of that local Mormon school.
Another equally good thing is you are basically forced to get married by 18 but usually 14-16 is when you get paired up with a female. That's guaranteed prime virgin pussy and all you have to do is work for the elders. Even us older virgins could just pick from this fresh crop if there is a girl available. And Mormons are like the Amish where they definitely stick together. Want to fuck something a little younger? The Mormons will help you out and dissuade people from prying into your business.

Just be mormon theory