Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be like your bullies on the inside" theory JFL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Captura de pantalla 2021 04 05 030945

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: what the actual fuck

this is from the thread about that turbocope comic on the manlet reddit sub btw, which basically says to "just be taller on the inside" if you're short

Just insidemaxx bro

you have to bring your insides to the outside

just pull out some anime magic tricks theory

the reaching gets worse and worse with every nonsense cope topic made on that subreddit

Well at least there's one smart person in that screencap.

if redditors weren't so delusional he'd be posting here
Cukkit has some of the most rage inducing and saddening shit on it. Literally midget males being gaslit into thinking that their life is fine and just like everyone else's meanwhile they cry themselves to sleep because they know deep down that something's wrong. Tbh this site has occasional glowing pedos on it but yeah other than that ppl need to wake the fuck up and realize that reddit wants men to kiss women's boot and anyone who refuses to do so will be banned or harshly harassed.

Cukkit has some of the most rage inducing and saddening shit on it. Literally midget males being gaslit into thinking that their life is fine and just like everyone else's meanwhile they cry themselves to sleep because they know deep down that something's wrong. Tbh this site has occasional glowing pedos on it but yeah other than that ppl need to wake the fuck up and realize that reddit wants men to kiss women's boot and anyone who refuses to do so will be banned or harshly harassed.
It's not good to hide the truth behind pretty words. I suffered way more when I didn't know what was so fucking wrong than when I knew.
The bluepill's motto is the just-world fallacy, which basically implies you're garbage and everything is your fault if life isn't going your way, which at the end of the day it just makes things worse than they should be.

It's not good to hide the truth behind pretty words. I suffered way more when I didn't know what was so fucking wrong than when I knew.
The bluepill's motto is the just-world fallacy, which basically implies you're garbage and everything is your fault if life isn't going your way, which at the end of the day it just makes things worse than they should be.
Absolutely true. Just-world fallacy is the foundation of the bluepill (and also the redpillers that say to just self-improve jfl). I've had the same experience wherein I was a bluepilled libcuck throughout school since that's how my parents raised me, and it was brutal feeling that my own actions were supposedly the cause for getting made fun of and excluded. I didn't have it that bad tbf and wasn't ever severely bullied or anything so most of my blackpilled sympathy comes from seeing other bluepillers who have it worse off and have it stuck in their heads that their behavior is the determinant of their own success. It's like when many rich people tell the lower class to just pull up their bootstraps JFL. The blackpill is the only way to avoid roping and stay out of severe depression, whereas bluepilled males maintain internalized discrimination of themselves and either succeed or rope without any answers as to what they did wrong. Shits unbelievably brutal fuck blues.

He should’ve put his son on HGH instead

You're starving? No problem, just eat on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back