Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Just be friends with women bro!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
Women aren't even remotely funny or interesting to talk to, they only talk about the most vapid shit imaginable and when they are interested in things it's only superficially. HOW THE FUCK can a man have a platonic relationship with a woman? Every time I see a guy in one of those "platonic" relationships it's always a beta orbiter who thinks simping will make a woman want to have sex with him. Women are the only people who think friendship between the opposite genders can exist.

Yeah i can't wait for her to call me to fix her computer.

Every time I see a guy in one of those "platonic" relationships it's always a beta orbiter who thinks simping will make a woman want to have sex with him

They are Jesters.

"You know man...some guys first in line, other guys gotta wait on the side. That's how it goes man"

no woman has ever even wanted 2 b friends with me
Because they always expect you to do everything, that includes approaching her and making the first move and also carrying the whole conversation, if your speech level is low you're pretty much done because she will think you're boring, if it's too low she will think you're creepy and try to get other men to attack you. I hate how normalfags think it's acceptable for women to be seen as pseudo celebrities in society.

they only talk to chads
"NOO WOMEN TALK TO ALL GUYS REGARDLESS OF LOOKS, YOU'RE JUST A HATEFUL MYSOGYNISTIC INCEL! I KNOW A 5'2 BURN VICTIM WHO GETS TONS OF PUSSY BRO, TRUST ME!":soy::soy:

It's a bad joke, why would you want to be friends with a foid anyway

Last edited:
I thought these low effort posts were banned.
If you don't have anything more to add to the discussion just let it be
No reason to spam angry pepes
Fuck off greycel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Foids try not to be retarded(100% impossible)

I thought these low effort posts were banned.
If you don't have anything more to add to the discussion just let it be
No reason to spam angry pepes
You can't say shit like this as a graycel. Let us spam what we want, we got enough other problems.

Woman aren't fun or interesting to talk with, they only complain about how "they have it worse" and what not. Womans are fucking narcissistic. Also: no woman would ever talk to an incel. Woman only talk and "be friends" with Chadlites and above.

Only nerdy girls and crazy girls I find interesting to talk with. I like a little danger in my women :ahegao:. Chad only though.

When it comes to this, I just remember how when I get into a text conversation with my one sister, it's pretty much inevitable for the convo to devolve into her sending "lol" at everything.:feelshaha: How the fuck do you keep it going at that point? :feelsohgod:

I’ve had enough of foids just wanting to “talk” with me while fucking others. No foid friend ever again