Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just be foid, just have tits theory in asmr

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Searchin thru youtube and found this bitch in recommended since I listen to ASMR. Foids I listen that does those sounds I always watch that doesn't sexualize themselves.

Them melons here so fuckin huge what the fuck. AND OF COURSE IT IS ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE MONEY! If a dude made a ASMR channel it is MUCH harder to get audience than FOID that will just put this buballos in front of camera

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F6ImkYfpM

They do this Shit because They Know Most man are loosers ( ala Not genetically fit for her , so Not His fault )

And Leech From These man day In and day Out.

God im getting sick of this gynocentric Shit . You watch a cunt reek in Cash left and right , and aell her nfts for half a Million in a Day , while Your Working your Ass Off for scraps.

:feelsclown: world.

I really want to kill all the foids (in gta V ofc):lasereyes::lasereyes:

Searchin thru youtube and found this bitch in recommended since I listen to ASMR. Foids I listen that does those sounds I always watch that doesn't sexualize themselves.

Them melons here so fuckin huge what the fuck. AND OF COURSE IT IS ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE MONEY! If a dude made a ASMR channel it is MUCH harder to get audience than FOID that will just put this buballos in front of camera

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F6ImkYfpM

Your fault for listening to foid ASMRs bitch

I should do ASMR might get some money from it too.

most of their viewers are trucels