Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be cute and have good collagen!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
VinnieHacker.png

If you don’t look like Vinnie Hacker in 2022, it’s over! No one believes me when I say JBs only want these very feminized men with good jaws. :feelsohgod:

Just look the Zoomer foid, picks this extremely young looking white guy that looks like he never undergone puberty as her BF, this forum would be calling him a cutecel and has a Vinnie Hacker wallpaper.

Also he is a Manlet, Height > Face copers btfo!
:feelsree:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/9b4KYvei-8M?feature=share

Just be Feminine Masculine white guy.

Collagen is everything

Some people would say its over for him because of brown eyes and negative canthal tilt.
Just be Feminine Masculine white guy.
Wash down the makeup and dude is masculine, considering he is skinny with no muscle.

Some people would say its over for him because of brown eyes and negative canthal tilt.

Wash down the makeup and dude is masculine, considering he is skinny with no muscle.
He has feminine eyes, hair, chin and lips, just give him a round jaw, people here would be calling him a cutecel. :feelskek:

He has feminine eyes, hair, chin and lips, just give him a round jaw, people here would be calling him a cutecel. :feelskek:
In the end foids want good looking men, masculinity doesnt matter and young foids would chose pretty skinny boys with abs over everything else.

My nephew asked me what oofy doofy means because i called a guy oofy doofy :feelskek:

@mentalcel1, the Zoomer pill destroyed me! :feels:

wrong tab, this is not looksmax

5’9 eboymaxxed zoomer chad mogs any 6’4 balding roidmaxxed gymcel to another dimension, to deny that is idiotic and beyond autistic

Face>EVERYTHING, height doesn’t mean shit if your face is ogre oldcel looking and you are balding. If you are a zoomer and can’t eboymaxx in 2022 you are 100% an incel
@Mentally lost cel :feelsohgod:

:reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
why no pretty boy