Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be BBC CONFIRMED. JBW debunked. Check this out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
i hate all blacks and whites

The thumbnail has tall white guy with 2 white foids :feelsjuice:

I noticed that the streets in European cities are made for walking more, while in America it’s for driving.

Don't watch these videos. They're not made for you. They're made for bluepilled normies to raise their egos. And views.

Oh look the daily BBC cringe

So let me guess you ignored the dozens and dozens of same race couples to point out the 6 interracial couples in a multicluti area.

Found OP

Attachments

• OP.JPG
    OP.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Anecdotal cope.

You are right
This is where I live. As you can see, over the course of the video, you can see no less than six NIGGERS with white women :reeeeee: meanwhile I'm a WHITE MAN and have no gf :reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnHiT50l8

seething rn :reeeeee:

You have the right to be angry at this fact, it's basically the same as women fucking dogs.

Women who fucks (or had fucked) black men should get their hairs shaved off and publicaly humiliated !

You are right

You have the right to be angry at this fact, it's basically the same as women fucking dogs.

Women who fucks (or had fucked) black men should get their hairs shaved off and publicaly humiliated !
:feelsYall:

Like I said before. It depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB and in every ethnic country is JBW.

This is where I live. As you can see, over the course of the video, you can see no less than six NIGGERS with white women :reeeeee: meanwhile I'm a WHITE MAN and have no gf :reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnHiT50l8

seething rn :reeeeee:

I don't have 19 minutes for this, timestamps?!

It's the same where I live, but the men are mostly Arabs or islamic (Afghans and Iranians and Pakis etc. are not Arabs) and Britsh/American/Australian/Canadian/Irish/Dutch/Greek/Belgian/French/German/Italian/Spanish. I ate at a restaurant recently and I had 4 foreigner man/local native woman couples around me + one landwhale young woman with a mulatto boy (the nigger left her of course and went to the next white woman). Just before entering the restaurant I saw one tall and handsome Arab (Iraqi probably) with young blonde native speaking English in another business space in the same hallway. After I was done, I was too fucking depressed and angry to go to buy groceries (where I would have seen more foreigners), so I did go directly to my home while contemplating how to kill the invaders. One of them in the restaurant was a 2 metre tall, facially quite ugly British middle aged man with a beer belly and he had about 15 years younger Finnish wife probably, they had 2 cute children also. The man was like 45 years and the woman my age (around 30). The children spoke only Finnish but the parents spoke only English to each other, the woman could not pronounce well, sounded like Finnish with English words. I literally stood for some seconds with a drinking glass in my hand just behind the British invader when he sit eating and barely could hold myself to not throw and break it to his back of the skull. He would have beaten me easily, he was much bigger than me.

Last edited: