Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be BBC CONFIRMED. JBW debunked. Check this out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
i hate all blacks and whites

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 18m
The thumbnail has tall white guy with 2 white foids :feelsjuice:

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
IncelCream said:
brutal heightpill as well :feelscry:

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
146d 10h 44m
IncelCream said:

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 18m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 11m
I noticed that the streets in European cities are made for walking more, while in America it’s for driving.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
120d 6h 25m
Don't watch these videos. They're not made for you. They're made for bluepilled normies to raise their egos. And views.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
24d 1h 57m
Oh look the daily BBC cringe

So let me guess you ignored the dozens and dozens of same race couples to point out the 6 interracial couples in a multicluti area.

Found OP

Attachments

• OP.JPG
    OP.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 15m
Anecdotal cope.

A

Arwin

Greycel
1d 16h 4m
You are right
yikerinos said:
This is where I live. As you can see, over the course of the video, you can see no less than six NIGGERS with white women :reeeeee: meanwhile I'm a WHITE MAN and have no gf :reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnHiT50l8

seething rn :reeeeee:
You have the right to be angry at this fact, it's basically the same as women fucking dogs.

Women who fucks (or had fucked) black men should get their hairs shaved off and publicaly humiliated !

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Arwin said:
You are right

You have the right to be angry at this fact, it's basically the same as women fucking dogs.

Women who fucks (or had fucked) black men should get their hairs shaved off and publicaly humiliated !
:feelsYall:

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
78d 20h 38m
Like I said before. It depends on the place. In most European countries its JBB and in every ethnic country is JBW.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★★
52d 19h 11m
yikerinos said:
This is where I live. As you can see, over the course of the video, you can see no less than six NIGGERS with white women :reeeeee: meanwhile I'm a WHITE MAN and have no gf :reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnHiT50l8

seething rn :reeeeee:
I don't have 19 minutes for this, timestamps?!

It's the same where I live, but the men are mostly Arabs or islamic (Afghans and Iranians and Pakis etc. are not Arabs) and Britsh/American/Australian/Canadian/Irish/Dutch/Greek/Belgian/French/German/Italian/Spanish. I ate at a restaurant recently and I had 4 foreigner man/local native woman couples around me + one landwhale young woman with a mulatto boy (the nigger left her of course and went to the next white woman). Just before entering the restaurant I saw one tall and handsome Arab (Iraqi probably) with young blonde native speaking English in another business space in the same hallway. After I was done, I was too fucking depressed and angry to go to buy groceries (where I would have seen more foreigners), so I did go directly to my home while contemplating how to kill the invaders. One of them in the restaurant was a 2 metre tall, facially quite ugly British middle aged man with a beer belly and he had about 15 years younger Finnish wife probably, they had 2 cute children also. The man was like 45 years and the woman my age (around 30). The children spoke only Finnish but the parents spoke only English to each other, the woman could not pronounce well, sounded like Finnish with English words. I literally stood for some seconds with a drinking glass in my hand just behind the British invader when he sit eating and barely could hold myself to not throw and break it to his back of the skull. He would have beaten me easily, he was much bigger than me.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8