Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be aware that no amount of betabuxxing, jestermaxxing, studymaxxing or gymmaxxing will get you this

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Looks will not only get a relationship, but also put it in autopilot.
Arguing with foids is pointless, since it never has to do with anything with argument itself, and a[UWSL]rgument is settled before it even begins. It[/UWSL][UWSL] is predermined by one variable and that's whether she respects you (which depends on how you look.) Make no mistake,chads don't have to bother with arguments because foid won't start it being afraid of chad can leaving them. Chad can however start an argument whenever he feels like it and win everytime because their face is kissable and dick suckable enough.[/UWSL]
If you have to argue with foids it was over before it even began:cryfeels::feelsrope:

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/2Ok691W

What a revelation, my god...

I've been saying this for years, Foids don't actually "nag" to Chad's, they only do this with Sub-Chad's, maybe a Sub-5 would treat a Chadlite like a Chad but I highly doubt it. Chad's live life on easy mode, Foids on tutorial mode.

What a revelation, my god...
I have recently seen many retards here wanting to betabuxx, studycel and gymcel, thinking rules don't apply to them, because they're special so I hope atleast this clears things up for them

That was pitchblackpill information brother. This was a few weeks ago but I completely stopped talking to foids in person unless I have to. I’ll also only reply with the bare minimum. It’s fucking over for me but I’m glad for it. I can focus on other stuff now.

Edit: I book marked this one. Gonna need to come back to it often.

I've been saying this for years, Foids don't actually "nag" to Chad's, they only do this with Sub-Chad's, maybe a Sub-5 would treat a Chadlite like a Chad but I highly doubt it. Chad's live life on easy mode, Foids on tutorial mode.
Never really thought about it, as I’d considered bitching about insignificant shit to just be an innate foid thing. To think that chad never has had to put up with that…

It's not fucking fair brocels