Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be Asian

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

1. I approach 5 girls: 3 asian, 2 hispanic. All the girls were pretty. They were young too. 21-22yo college girls. I approached them at the pool. I was talking to the two girl asians first and it was going well. Nothing crazy. They were hooked and receptive. Then one of the hispanic girls comes up and I greet her. As I extend my hand to shake her hands, she immediate essentially "hugs" me. Like she got super close. She then proceeds to take my hand and put it on her.... vagina. Like gently brush my hand over it in the water. I'm indecisive now. Initially I was going for the cute asian girl but this cute hispanic girl is fucking DOWN.

Maybe like 1-2 hours later, I see these 5 girls again. Now the club is way more crowded. It's lit. There were other guys trying to hit on them too. I reapproach the hispanic girl and the asian girl. I got the asian girl around my arm and start making out with her. Then I see the hispanic girl and I pull her in as well. Now I got one girl in each arm. I'm making out with one after the other. This eventually ends when their friends pull them away. Unfortunately, that's as far as I got with this group of girls.

JBA, hold frame and spin plates :redpill::redpill::feelzez:

this sub name is an oxymoron

It is just a good joke :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

These fags can't even larp properly