Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be Asian is Law

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I went into Downtown Manhattan today with my father and I saw so many AMAF couples close to a college campus and most of these chink and koreans were 5'7-5'9 normies.
My face is also good enough to match with average white girls on Tinder. Yet here I am, rotting as a KHHV incel on a forum full of autistic retards just like me.

Meanwhile, I go outside to see manlet "ricecels" with their tiny noodle gfs & wonder where the fuck I went wrong in life.

Last edited:
fakecel trait: you have a good relationship with your father

I went to Manhattan today with my father and I saw so many AMAF couples close to a college campus and most of these chink and koreans were 5'7-5'9 normies.
what u saw were foreign exchange richcel students .

They were probably immigrants from back home flocking together, to be honest; normies can also ascend, so it's not very surprising... :feelsjuice:

I don't think any form of "JBX" is to be taken literally, but JFL at the Saint Cho guy and his "NTpill". :feelsclown:

they're getting cucked though

I went into Downtown Manhattan today with my father and I saw so many AMAF couples close to a college campus and most of these chink and koreans were 5'7-5'9 normies.
@Saint Cho is 6 foot, i dont think ive ever saw an asian taller than 5'10 IRL but he still claims to be "Incel" , hes a volcel faggot who needs to be banned

@Saint Cho is 6 foot, i dont think ive ever saw an asian taller than 5'10 IRL but he still claims to be "Incel" , hes a volcel faggot who needs to be banned
1. Asians taller than 6'0 are rare but I see em from time to time.

2. Fuck you, I'm KHHV incel.

Best blackpill youtuber.Suifuel for sub 8 theory retards